• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

There needs to be a thread on the guides section with regards to swap threads so whenever someone epic like these appears, you'd just paste them a link why they're wrong. It's kind of sad how a lot of people doesn't understand both fundamentally and mathematically why and when swaps are good
  2. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

There's virtually no rewards for being first place in GBG aside from... inefficient RtVs and AD coins. That is the root of the problem Why? Because you encourage degenerate sector swaps and locks that way. Guilds won't want to overly dominate and instead look for 1 to 2 guilds to work together...
  3. Monastery - Did I miss it?

Even if it gives 1000% def, the fact remains that it doesn't let you get more FP. Having more defense doesn't win you GBG or let your guild play some classic checkers. Even with the PvP whatever the solution to deal against someone with a high defense is to simply not fight the player making...
  4. Monastery - Did I miss it?

You didn't miss anything good. Just pretend it doesn't exist it's not worth anyone's time
  5. Is there a logical reason that I can't make an unfair trade?

Huh? By using the goods I make in GBG ofc. Chateau is truly the best and all but it doesn't let you earn thousands of FPs in a week old city. Goods buildings are the best for zooming up your early game progress
  6. Sniping / GB leveling info

5 minutes? That's too slow, because I would often deliver another snipe a few seconds after leveling. There's no epic secrets to that aside from practice
  7. Is there a logical reason that I can't make an unfair trade?

Me. These are primarily responsible for my 1 week Iron age city earning thousands of FPs in GBG
  8. [Question] Advance to the next age

When you're ready. If you rely on waiting and correct timing to advance then you're more or less not ready
  9. [Answered] Is boosting others allowed?

No need for your epic sarcasm. It's because the payment that has been and should have been agreed upon doesn't include goods as payment. It's only FP and always will be FP. If the seller insists on goods losses despite the buyer knowing this method, then the buyer has all the right to pull out...
  10. Attrition : siege camps & traps

Why debate when you can just test it yourself? The worst you can do is to simply trust and apply what another person says at face value. Can't you just tap away at 10 sectors worth of 5 to 7 SCs to see if your attrition will increase at all? I'm pretty sure you can do this in 1 or 3 days
  11. What Great Buildings Should I have in a WW World?

You can get your work done faster if you can do GE4 because fountain of youth is found there. The bar isn't that high in lower ages if I can do a GE4 with a CoA 6 Zeus 4 CdM 4 AO 1 and a few attack buildings in HMA
  12. [Answered] Is boosting others allowed?

Making purchases of goods from players via any sort of cost and that isn't an unbalanced trade. It's what should be done during purchases so the buyer literally don't lose any goods whenever they're buying goods from players. Most people use other different era goods when making big trades and...
  13. [Answered] Is boosting others allowed?

What wasn't clear about that?
  14. What Great Buildings Should I have in a WW World?

Arc Zeus (for dailies) and 2 rogue camps for crutch battles. You'd need a lot of medals for dumping WWs so you still kinda need to be active
  15. Is there a logical reason that I can't make an unfair trade?

Why be insistent about hardcapping market ratios when it doesn't work bec. there's a free but tedious workaround around it? That is one of the most boggling facts in Forge of Empires for me
  16. [Answered] Is boosting others allowed?

When making purchases always do a same era to same era. Like 50 Cryptocash to 100 Golden Rice. Don't ever waste GBG ammo for purchasing goods
  17. [Guide] Fair trading and trading guides

PM me at O or G world I'll Fair Trade™ you my 10 Nickels for your 1310720 Marbles. Don't worry I provide a 50% discount for new customers as a start of our long term friendship
  18. 1.9 Arc Swap

That's not how it works. You only call it a "1.9 swap" if you're giving a 1.9 towards the swapmate too
  19. 1.9 Arc Swap

I know but he said the word "swap", so what is he swapping? Really boggles the noggles huh?
  20. 1.9 Arc Swap

How can you 1.9 swap with an Arc 17?