• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. spartacus2.0

You can't unsee this

Look at the sad king riding his horse. But doesn't it look like two horses melted together? Doesn't his cape look like a horses mane? His arm like the horse's snout! It looks like a black horse with a crown sharing a body with the white horse...
  2. spartacus2.0

Worlds Deleted

I used to have about 8 worlds. All of them were at least in EMA (except one in IA). They were there for a long time, and most of them had a few wishing wells. I spent some diamonds on premium buildings in the IA world. I wasn't the most active in them, but suddenly one day they were all gone...
  3. spartacus2.0

New, Challenge World

It would be fun to challenge people with a new world that has: 1. No castle System 2. GE starts at level 2 3. No friends or friends tavern 4. No incidents 5. quests demand twice as much 6. expansions, buildings, great buildings, and units costs twice as much 7. 3 medal expansions 8. the city's...
  4. spartacus2.0

Level 80 arc?

How am I supposed to get an 80 arc without spending years getting bps? I don't understand how so many have 80's... And the guild wants me to get it asap....
  5. spartacus2.0

The units...

Drone swarms don't have swarm Snipers don't have keen eye Dragon drones have flying (ignores terrain) but has terrain defense bonus! Nautilus only has forcefield when it should have reactive armor (Nautili have shells!) The units in Arctic Future don't look "Arcticky" at all Sentinel is a...
  6. spartacus2.0

Arctic Orangery or the Alcatraz?

I just bought 4 diamond expansions because I was fed up waiting for expansions in research. But because I'm a very indecisive person, I don't know whether to build a traz on it or the orangery.
  7. spartacus2.0

Reverter kit

I made a BIG mistake. I accidentally built the Ferris wheel lv. 1 using the event surprise box . :( I really badly want it to change it back to the selection kit but there's nothing I can do to revert it. If you can, could you please change it back or create some kind of new kit that can revert it?
  8. spartacus2.0

Temple of Relics or Castel del Mont Cattle Ranch or Suishun Mill?

I finally got space for a giant building (8x8), but IDK what to put there. I'm addicted to GE, but I also need attacker boosts (I only have 116% attack and 125% defense while other hoodies have 200%) I want to have the cattle ranch because I am frequently low on supplies, but I also want the...
  9. spartacus2.0

New incident?

I was going through my city looking for incidents, but i found to incidents i never seen before! I checked the updates but I didn't see anything about new incidents. The new incidents were traffic cones and a red boat with a person fishing in it.
  10. spartacus2.0

Renovate or store my baazar?

I somehow got a bazaar when I was in IA (Iron Age), but now I'm in CO (Colonial Age). I have 6 reno kits, but I don't want to waste them, and the baazar takes up tooooo much space. Should I renovate it or should I store it?
  11. spartacus2.0

How do you build the Galata tower?

My friends and guildies all suddenly built the galata tower. I heard people say that is you get plundered you get the questline to get the galata tower, but I let someone plunder me and it still didn't trigger the questline. Please tell me how to get it.
  12. spartacus2.0

Stuck on a quest

Silvertongue wanted me to infiltrate 2 sectors of Mt.Killmore, but I took all the sectors by negotiation except for one of them, so the quest is impossible to fufill.:( Can you please help me skip the quest or something else?
  13. spartacus2.0

Should I build Notre Dame?

I have more than enough goods to build it, I need supplies, and it does look pretty, but it takes so much space... should I build it?
  14. spartacus2.0

Should I build St.Mark's Basilica or the Hagia Sofia?

I saw alot of people have St.Marks or the Hagia Sophia, but i'm concerned about the space it takes up ...
  15. spartacus2.0

How do get WWs fast ?

I want to start a diamond farm in a world but I only have one WW that I got from the summer event.
  16. spartacus2.0

How do u get barbarians from a governor's villa??

I have a villa at lvl 4 but I never got any barbarians. Is it really true that you can get special units from the villa?
  17. spartacus2.0

My units disappeared!!!!!!!!

I was fighting a pvp fight when I found out my enemy was too powerful. I accidentally pressed finish battle automaticly but I wanted to surrender, so i logged out and logged back in. When I logged back in, all my units disappeared!!! They were all unattached! So I lost 5 rogues, a color guard, a...
  18. spartacus2.0

[Question] Which settlement?

Which settlement do you prefer? (I don't know which settlement to chose)