• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. When is Inno going to fix the message boxes???

Seriously, I've been gritting my teeth and dealing with the chopped off letters in private messages and guild threads for a long time now, sometimes it's so bad the posts are barely legible. I just can't comprehend why this has never been addressed, is it really that complicated to fix? Am I...
  2. Just out of curiosity..

Has anyone ever suggested having a way to turn off/on those not attached to a road" icons?? Similar to how you can turn on or off other things in the settings? I can't be the only one that gets slightly annoyed having to see them there around the Sakura Rock sets, rogue hideouts, etc. all the...
  3. AD Bidding

Just had my first experience with someone doing rapid fire bidding without the clock resetting, and didn't have time to counter offer. He/she kept trying for a while, but I was still able to get the counter offer in on time, but eventually their persistence paid off. It was all over a September...
  4. Can being a balanced player work long term?

Since I started this game a few months ago, I always hear that you need to pick between being a fighter or a farmer, and from the beginning I have always preferred the idea of being good at both. Thus far it's working out fairly well, have settled down in HMA for a bit to work on my city and...