• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Count Scorpius

Plunder progress

I attack and loot my neighbors on the regular and honestly enjoy doing it. This is Forge of Empires, a game about conquest/war to build your empire, not Barbie's build my first city. I literally get PM's DAILY from those neighbors whining and writing these ridiculous statements about how...
  2. Count Scorpius

Seriously! Stop! Plundering!

To the OP....invest in cry towels and prepare to be plundered. It's part of the game, get over it because it happens to everyone. On a side note: Gawd I hope you are one of my neighbors at some point because I will plunder you daily for two straight weeks. Nothing is better than getting PM's in...
  3. Count Scorpius

Soccer Event 2020

Is there any chance FOE could post the stats of the new buildings for this event? The sizes, stat bonuses, and how many upgrades it will take to max each out would be nice. The upgrades to the Winners Circle and Hall of Fame would be nice to know as well. Thanks!