• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. MarktheMagnificent

Caption Competition #3.

2. MarktheMagnificent

GBG sector flipping.

Can anyone out there please enlighten me? I often see, in GBG, that guilds attack sectors until they have 159/160 (Diamond) but do not immediately take these sectors. What is the reasoning behind this? It is likely that I am missing the obvious here, but when you're old enough to remember the...
  3. MarktheMagnificent

Caption Competition #2.

4. MarktheMagnificent

Caption Competition

Add a caption to this picture
  5. MarktheMagnificent

Wordsmith

Invent a word (FoE related) and give its definition. eg Plundurmudgeon = a portmanteau of "plunder" and "curmudgeon", meaning someone who moans all the time about being plundered. "He's always whinging about being plundered. He's a real Plundurmudgeon."
  6. MarktheMagnificent

Time Travel

If you could travel back in time, where would you go? What would you do? And why? I would go back to Rome at its height, the early 2nd century AD. I would be a merchant. Travelling this huge expanse of land, covering so many cultures, and making a profit on the way, would be amazing.
  7. MarktheMagnificent

Which Star Trek character are you most like?

For the Trekkers amongst you, which character from Star Trek do you think you are most like (not looks but personality)? Despite my portrait, I would put myself in the Jean-Luc Picard mold.