• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. I'm in Titan. I have a quest to build Igloos. HOW?

I can get to my Titan colony but I don't see any way to build stuff. Do I have to advance on the tech tree (shudder at the cost). Thanks
  2. When a Guild member sends me a message I don't know it till I go to the guild section.

I suspect there is a way for me to be notified, but I don't know it. Thanks
  3. Is there a guide for someone who is thinking about forming a guild?

Subject line says it all. I'm happy with my guild but thinking about starting a new city too.
  4. very confused about treasure maps

I see in the forum folks have narrowed down the choices in the treasure maps to one item (usual cartographer's hours). So, as usual, I fuddled ahead, paid my nearly 3k diamonds and got random items from each of eight maps. I may well not get another 8, but if I do, what do I do to narrow the...
  5. I'm getting Story Quests from previous Eras.

I'm waiting for Titan. A couple of months ago I started getting story quests from previous eras. After ignoring them a while I started to fill them even though it was inconvenient. As one era finished, they moved up so now they are from SAVenus. The quests started demanding 80 Venus ice which...
  6. For the last month I've been getting VERY OLD story quests.

It started in SAAB, asking for 10 shellfish. I ignored it, hoping it would go away when I went up to SAJM (or whatever it is called). It did not, so I fulfilled it at a cost of nearly 2 weeks. I have forgotten all the other quests but the were all back many eras. The latest was back to the Iron...
  7. What should I do with event keys?

Cash them in as I earn them or hang on to them till the end?
  8. Problem leveling up in middle of event?

I was planning to level up an era next week but learned the new event starts Tuesday. Should I level up before it starts of just keep at my current level for a few days and level up? It is slightly more advantageous to wait, but not crucial. As I remember, there is no difference in quests...
  9. Do I have enough special goods to move up an era?

I'm about 2/3 the way through SAAB. I think all I need is to keep collecting my apx 700 SAAB goods per day for a couple of weeks and I'll be good to go op an era. I have 15k Promethium, 12 k Orchidium , 15k Mars Ore and 26k arctic ice. From what I have read, I think I have more than enough of...
  10. problem building on asteroid colony

I am in the SAAB. I built too many credit producing buildings. I managed to add 3 Bromine mines but even though I sold enough buildings to make room for another, I don't have the citizens to build another mine. Is there any way around this or do I just have to live with it?
  11. How much Asteroid Ice will I need in the knowable future?

Subject line says it all.
  12. Is there a way to send a private message to someone on this forum?

Subject line says it all. Thanks!
  13. On iPhone Forge app--where is the off button?

I almost always us my pc to play. Yesterday I was going to be away from my pc for a while so I got apple's app for the game. It works, but I can't get out of it to do something else. On the PC the log out button is a white + on a blue background in the far upper right corner next to the button...
  14. In SAM got "Terraforming" What is it?

I can't find it in my building menu either on earth or mars. TIA
  15. Preparing for SAAB--any tips?

Before I went to SAM I wrote a similar question and man am I glad I did! I learned many things I needed before I leveled up and got excellent advice on building my Mars city. So I will read your advice with care and thanks.
  16. How much Mars Ore do I need?

I know that when I move up from SAM my Mars colony goes away. I assume this means I won't be able to mine more ore. So, how much must I have before I move to the asteroid belt?
  17. Does it make sense to mine only the large deposits in SAM?

It seems to me, after getting both large and small amounts of Mars Ore that, since I have to fight for both sizes, it might make sense to go after only the larger ones. Or do these run out before the smaller ones do?
  18. Still need help with Mars city, please

I have four simple Shelters and a bunch of drop pods plus another bunch of oxygen generators. If I read the upper left board correctly it is advising me to build over a hundred more oxygen generators. Tell me what to do, please. Oh I'll be able to get Mod houses in a few days; do I want/need them?
  19. how do I get a "simple shelter" in SAM?

I have a colony with drop boxes. I don't see any way to get a simple shelter. Do I need something else first? TIA.
  20. I hope there is a tutorial about what to build first on Mars

Title says it all. TIA