• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. gianteagle

What is the easiest way to access battle towers?

I know you can go on your profile, go to news, then event history, and then click on your desired tower,but is there and quicker way I have not discovered? I have been playing a couple years and have not found any other way.
  2. gianteagle

New guild requirements

Does anyone else think that you should have to be farther in the game than when you unlock guilds to be able to create one. I think it would be good to make it so you need a certain amount of points or be in a farther age to start your own guild. You would still be able to join another but not...
  3. gianteagle

Guild recruitment

U.S.A Revival is recruiting. Will be around level 11 on the weekend. Looking for semi active and active members who do GE and a bit of GBG
  4. gianteagle

Auto Battle second check.

Just up for thoughts as two minutes ago I accidentally auto-battled instead of surrendering and have done this before. Is it worth the extra second per auto battle to have an " are your sure?" pop up if you auto-battle in the middle of a battle in case you mis-clicked? My army got crushed and I...
  5. gianteagle

Parkogs dead in middle of night(duh)

At 11;42 Central this is a deadzone. I wonder why???!;)
  6. gianteagle

Looking for a Guild?

Fabled Kings is looking for semi-active to active members
  7. gianteagle

Friending

There have been multiple times when I wanted to friend a person but when I search them it says they don't exist. Is this a bug or a mistake or what. It has happened many times and when they look for me it is perfectly fine.
  8. gianteagle

Quarantine Skills.

I tried to take up juggling and sort of got and then took 5 and when I tried again totally lost the feel for it. Has anyone learned, or tried to, anything or any skill in their quarantine caused free time?
  9. gianteagle

Bad internet?

WHy does it say not active in the GE? slow internet? could be. let me know your ideas
  10. gianteagle

What is the next event?

The FoE page is still advertizing the soccer event so can anyone tell me this upcoming one?
  11. gianteagle

How to quote

Can anyone tell me how they quote each other on the forum?
  12. gianteagle

Why are there two settlement off-grid buildings?

Anyone notice that the "Harbor" and "ship" are separate but both go to the same place? This is a tiny detail but it drives me crazy every time I see it.
  13. gianteagle

[Question] How do I know what units my Royal Bathhouse gives me?

I just got my royal bathhouse and when I collect it it just shows the units symbol but I have no Idea what units I got. Do I have to look through my units and count them or does Inno have a solution?
  14. gianteagle

"Just for fun guild"- Recruiting

We are a small guild based on helping new players and strengthening old ones. We are now level nine and going on.
  15. gianteagle

Riddles

tell me a good riddle. I'm bored and want to think
  16. gianteagle

How many forge points to pay for Arc goods?

I want to know what is a good amount of forge points to pay for my arc goods so I don't get ripped off. Please comment.