• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. P C C

Titan Goods

This depends on play style and city design. For me, it's the opposite. I regularly reach a point where I have to wait a day or two to have enough goods to unlock a single level on a single SAT GB but no real shortage of FP to level them. (I have the Hydra at L50, and the other 2 around 53 and 43)
  2. P C C

Titan Goods

But if you accept that a 2:1 ratio is "fair" for a difference of one age then it makes no sense that it is also fair across multiple ages. If I make a fair trade at 2:1 up one age and then another fair trade at 2:1 up a second age I have paid 4:1 net using fair trades for the same pair of goods...
  3. P C C

Feedback for the Mini-Challenge March 2024

I was happy with the event: Two fully upgraded recent event buildings in two days was great for me, the pumpkin frags gave me an extra building in time to help with some of the 24 hour production quests, and it makes sense that it takes extra effort. If I'd been paying closer attention, I would...
  4. P C C

Retire the Baron

The Rival is easy to ignore and it doesn't do anything for guilds so there is no pressure from guildmates even in competitive guilds. The code is written and only needs slight tweaks to bring it back for those who enjoy it and can use the rewards. So live and let live
  5. P C C

[Question] How to Follow QI Settlement Build Instructions

One thing to remember is that goods buildings and barracks only take one hour to construct and produce goods or units immediately. So after you do a collection you may be able to take out production or other buildings, build your goods or barracks and make what you want, and then delete them and...
  6. P C C

Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

I don't know if anyone else has been affected, but I'm unhappy with the placement of the buttons for updating managers. The Pots of Gold option and the Use Upgrade Manager tool both overlap the screen location where the buy manager button (Pots of Gold only) is located. Over the series of events...
  7. P C C

Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

Maybe a bug of some sort? Once during Rival, I had one of the upgrade 2 managers to level 4 quests open across multiple cities and in the quests tab it suddenly showed one of the managers as completed (to 5/4). But after I quit, cleared my cache, and restarted it showed only up to level 2 as I...
  8. P C C

Feedback for the GvG shutdown and the Guild Raids

Why? It was an obvious satisfactory explanation to me as soon as the concept was raised for GE5. You send out a strong army to attack and conquer and also keep reserve forces at home (that may or not be as strong) in case opposing forces decide to attack you. When those forces approach your...
  9. P C C

Reverse AD Inventory?

Using a text search may help greatly reduce scrolling if you want to sell multiples, less so if you are just selling anything at the bottom of the list
  10. P C C

[Question] Trade Special Goods

I've continued to use the harbors for the occasional diamond rewards from the scavenger crewmembers, both max level
  11. P C C

Winter Event?

And is Pericles right or wrong about that? If they are wrong, I'd like to see the numbers. If they are right, then it is important information for anyone unhappy because they think the change means they will make less progress
  12. P C C

Discord: My reaction

I think the fact they chose not to create a feedback thread on the Forum to go with the announcement is a bad sign
  13. P C C

Feedback for update 1.271

Possibly players who are both in top guilds and spend diamonds in every event to get multiple event buildings may not have anything in their city that isn't better overall than a Tourney Grounds. But I've never had fragments for two at once, though I've come close. And if I were winning, say...
  14. P C C

What are you going to do when GbG adds the City Defense as the fighting boost in a third island type?

I could probably make up a rationale for it that would make more sense than for other aspects of the game that we accept because we like them, e.g., late era GBs working in early era cities. My reaction to GE5 was like *ebe* above. Week one in SAJM I couldn't even fight the first encounter and...
  15. P C C

feedback for Winter event 2023

You likely have heard elsewhere, but just in case: This only affected the display, not whether there was a daily available. I tapped the blank space (on mobile) and got a pop-up showing next era guild goods (?), swapped out and the new blank space turned out to be previous era, and my first...
  16. P C C

Feedback for update 1.269

And attrition levels are not shown in Member Activity
  17. P C C

Feedback for update 1.269

The announcement says you fixed a color in labels showing attrition 40% for sectors in GBG for the mobile version. But in mine the attrition displays have all disappeared
  18. P C C

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Looking at the rankings on my server, on mobile, I found that after 320 guilds shown with positive League Points are 23 guilds shown with 0 League Points but 1 Victory. And 22 of the 23 are shown with 0 Victory Points while one has VP
  19. P C C

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Do you have a Forgotten Temple? In addition to changing the attrition to be more linear, they added extra red attack/defense from it for GBG (145% in SAT)
  20. P C C

Feedback for update 1.266

Thanks, I missed that. While it doesn't say so explicitly, it also now shows an exclamation point for doing part of the Daily