• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Does A Guild Have To Restart At Level 0 Because Of Changing It's Name?

Does a guild have to restart at level 0 because of changing it's name? It appears you can just go to the guild page and edit the guild name/flag and click save, so does this editing of name restart the guild at level 0 or does it just edit and update the guild name/flag without changing anything...
  2. Help! How does a LMA player obtain Colonial Age decorations?

Help! How does a LMA player obtain Colonial Age decorations? I am in LMA, have gathered up every province thru Colonial Age and after sailing half way around the world am currently working my way thru the Industrial Age Continent map in the Americans and just got a Story quest to build 2...
  3. Looking for someone selling goods from The Future to build a ARC.

I am in LMA and have all needed BPs for a ARC. I am looking for someone who sells goods from The Future to obtain the goods needed to build my ARC. Thanks
  4. Tiger's Blood Recruiting for Active Members!

We are a small newer guild with only 17 members at the moment BUT have risen to a Global Ranking of #68 of 5,249 guilds thus far in our short life. At the Guild Battlegrounds we are in Platinum League and at Level 26. What all this means to new members is once you join Tiger's Blood your Town...
  5. Antique Dealer Exchanges

Trying to figure out what I am missing. At a website it clearly notes under Prices of Deals and Barters that the Antique Dealer buys for (2h Barter) Statue of Honor Selection Kits for 3,240 in Trade coins and 4 to 7 Gems. I now have a kit (completed a full set * 211/200) but I am unable to start...
  6. Icons above Great Buildings disappeared?

Does anybody know what happened to the icons above Great Buildings in neighbor's cities. I started playing about 5 months ago and yesterday all those icons disappeared. This am they were back and now this afternoon they are gone again?