• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. future troops

How does someone in the industrial level decimate me and plunder while using railguns and turtleturrets ....... haven't got a prayer ............. I have also run into players in the PVP battles with equally troop advantages .............. what gives? Special buys for certain troops or what?
  2. Aztec world

Thank you for your inputs
  3. Aztec world

Is it just me or is it near impossible to get going in the AZTEC world. Cost a fortune to build roads, trying to place buildings with tons of impediments, seems like this exercise is designed to get you to spend diamonds in order to advance in any sort of timely manner.
  4. incidents = gold

You are right it is COINS not gold, my comment was more about the randomness (sp?) .... free is free no complaints, you are right.
  5. incidents = gold

I understand, I am at Colonial level. But no goods, treats, supplies ... just about gold only on 2 worlds. I had 8 incidents at one time and gold on every single one
  6. incidents = gold

Can we stop with the gold for incidents. 2 days on 2 worlds, dozens of incidents on each, and gold coins on ALL but 4 total
  7. City Shield

I understand me seeing the time, but the enemy should have to guess. They can still plunder if they attacked before the shield was put up. The shield prevents the attack, but not the plundering from a successful attack earlier
  8. City Shield

Is there a reason that when a city shield is put up, that a potential attacker can see when it will end. Kind of like putting up sign and saying " come back at 3pm to attack me". Why not let them guess when to come back or at least spend a few minutes each time they log on, to see if your...
  9. Halloween quest issues

I am talking about my other character (Dagger44) in Rugnir. In the world where Magden the Great is, not quite so much.
  10. Halloween quest issues

I know it is random, but I am noticing what seems to be a pattern when it comes to incidents.
  11. Halloween quest issues

I also meant dark squares
  12. Halloween quest issues

Amazing, I am on quest 45 of the halloween event NO Betty, Annabell, or Pete yet ...... I guess I will never get the toy collector bonus ........ seems rigged .... haven't missed a square ....... Also noticed that when a quest mentions random incidents or something else ....never seem to...
  13. Gold/money

Are there any uses for money other than for the 1st month or so. The accumulation of money in the multi, multi millions is a complete waste of time. I have 46 million + and maintain the min. people, yet every week I go higher and higher. Are there any uses for it except for negotiations, (trust...