• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Market prices

Thank you! That's what I've been trying to find out. So semi conductors(post modern age) should be twice the price of ferroconcrete(modern age). Correct?
  2. Market prices

I know that. But isn't he supposed pay 2 for 1? If I need 4 coffees and I offer you 2 dynamites isn't that wrong? I've always thought that I should pay 2/1 just for your experience.
  3. Market prices

But he's offering 200 semiconductors for 400 ferroconcrete. It seems backwards to me.
  4. Market prices

Hi I'm looking for the prices between ages. Someone in my guild is selling 200 goods from an above age and he wants400 goods from a lower age. I said that it's backwards. Isn't he supposed to give a 2/1? I think I'm correct but I'm here to find out for sure. Thank you very much
  5. Word Association Game

Holidays
  6. Administering swap threads

Thank you soooo much!! I owe you one. Or two ❣️❣️❣️
  7. Administering swap threads

Thank you very much, that's exactly what I needed. But as for starting with a 10 fps swap, this guild has been here for many years so there are already threads in place but no one can be added. So we have a whole lot of new members who can't participate so the swaps need to be replaced. :)
  8. Administering swap threads

Thank you for your help. I have been given all permissions to be able to do this. But I don't know 'how' to do it. What I really need are the simple instructions. Ex: go to? Open ... > find..... > tap.... > etc..... A thought just occurred to me that I'll have to add all guild members to...
  9. Administering swap threads

Can someone please tell me how to make new swap threads, our fearless leader has been MIA for several months. Also how do I add new members to the threads. Thx
  10. Word Shift

Paying
  11. Word Association Game

Memories
  12. One-Word Story

Breakfast