• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Wicked Dark Carnival

Halloween Event Rewards

Ok.. so if you were telling a newer player (hey that's me) what prizes to aim for in this event what might you suggest? I am thinking the big prize, House of Horrors (torn between Demon and Wolf), Abandoned Asylum and SO Upgrades (I have 4 lvl 1 currently). I guess if it's a choice between the...
  2. Wicked Dark Carnival

Top prizes in the Fall Event

So far I have stayed in the top 5% without much effort. I have even been holding back for a preferred reward. My thought is that others must be waiting for something as well. What do you think are the reward(s) that will make people suddenly start baking like crazy and make it difficult to stay...
  3. Wicked Dark Carnival

New player question

I am in the Early Middle Ages and really haven't much of a clue of how to proceed. I am new to this game. I have reached the area of Pfefferberg and see it has a mixture of Iron Age/EMA troops and they have a 20% Attack/Defend bonus. I don't feel like I have much of a chance in these battles. Is...