• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Nice2HaveU

[Question] GBG rewards 20 or 25 diamonds, Is it occurs only once per day (till reset)?

Would like to know regarding diamond rewards from GBG whether it occur multiple times in a single cycle of time reset. Like within the time period of one reset timer to the next reset timer.
  2. Nice2HaveU

[Question] What does Scientist Kita really performing in my crew and my ship productions in arctic harbour?

Arctic harbour, one of my crew named "Scientist Kita". She has the academic scholarship icon. Not understanding the benefit with respect to my crew and ship productions. Is there any approach to utilize her nicely to gain some advantage?
  3. Nice2HaveU

Forwarded ideas

There are quite a few valid forward ideas which is waiting to get implement after 3 or 5years also. If development team head response or decision of that idea makes some good understanding here. Why there is no action item or reasons for delay not mentioned anywhere in the forum.
  4. Nice2HaveU

Is there any special building available to produce guild prestige?

Looking to find some special building to get the guild prestige production. Is there any building available already?
  5. Nice2HaveU

[Question] Is there a way to clear army management 8 slots filled with one single action in mobile?

In mobile, army management 8 slots is filled and option provided for clear one by one. Looking to find a way for getting cleare all slots in one go. Please suggest if there is a way, since won't be fighting with same army if they have less health bar and completely next opponent is quite...
  6. Nice2HaveU

Olympic treasury upgrade not in antiques yet. Why delay?

Will the Olympic treasury upgrade kit be on the queue to get added soon in antiques dealer future updates?