• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Market PvP aspect clearly for new players

Yes, but the newer player has less points to lose. The math works out that your PvP global ranking points at the beginning of each week ends up about 9 times the amount of points you earn each week. It will take over a year of participating in PvP to get there, but once there, you have to...
  2. Market PvP aspect clearly for new players

This is not entirely true. The global ranking points are never completely reset, but everybody's global ranking points are reduced by 10% after every weekly competition. So over time, a new player does have a chance to "catch up" to established players and rank higher. You aren't going to...
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I'm in PME and I have acquired the troops from FE and AF so far. I found a modified approach here for AF. I was able to use only 4 research techs and still got the maximum troops: 14 Recon Raider, 11 Surrogate Soldier, and 10 Battle Fortress. I used a mix of fighting and negotiating to do...