• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

200 goods for a grand prize? Seriously? And I bought the Gold chest. For more goods? And worthless avatars? Inno has totally lost it with this event. Is this an example of the "event evolution"? FAIL!!!
  2. Feedback for update 1.271

Grouping troops by injury is such a bad idea, I can't imagine why anyone even thought of it. It only makes it take longer to look through my active troops to see which ones to drop or keep, then I have to sort through my inactive troops to find where the ones I need moved to. So stupid.
  3. Stack injured units

After 9 years I have developed an economy of motion and thought that allows me to switch out injured troops, BY TYPE, rapidly. This now requires more thought and motion which slows down the whole process
  4. Stack injured units

Very bad plan. It takes much longer to replace injured troops
  5. feedback for Winter event 2023

Try to keep up here. A maxed out building has both the silver and gold upgrades. You won't get those upgrades "from the event" without spending diamonds. This differs from past events where you could get those upgrades from the event itself.
  6. feedback for Winter event 2023

You aren't getting a maxed building from the event. You just said so yourself.
  7. Feedback for the Mini Challenges

Two separate 24 hour productions? pretty hard to do in a 2 day event.
  8. feedback for Winter event 2023

You can get the event building. It's not possible to max it out without spending diamonds
  9. Arc disappearance

I have personally accidentally sold buildings and They were replaced when I contacted support
  10. Guild vs Guild : Would you care...

It has been announced in Beta that they are going to discontinue GvG and replace it with "Guild Raids", no details.
  11. GbG ranking system

Just saying GbG is enough of a joke to make me laugh. Any ranking system that fails to take into account the size of the guilds is going to be tilted toward the larger guilds. Inno just doesn't get it.
  12. Summer Event 2023 Feedback

I see instead of 1,2 or 3 coins from each attempt it is only 1 or 2. Guaranteed to making getting the much more difficult. These events sshould be fun, not an exercise in futility
  13. Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

I like this event, it is a good combination of skill and chance
  14. Time for a new Cultural Settlement

I have done all the settlements and currently doing Mughal over and over for a measly 60 FP so I can collect shards. I think we are due for the next new settlement.
  15. Chateau Frontenac rewards

not true at all
  16. Tell us your favorite Forge moments!

I have been playing FOE for almost 7 years after having played other mmporg games. I started playing during the first Easter event, where we got to give eggs to our friends. I was hooked on the game immediately and here I am still. The most important part of this game for me are the people and...
  17. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Agreed This has been the main problem with GbG all along and the new map gives an even bigger advantage to the large guilds. But Inno has chosen to ignore this problem. It seems the devs are more concerned with being cute than they are in actually listening to the players and improving the game.
  18. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Good move. Large guilds now have an even bigger advantage and small guilds lose all incentive to participate. Great way to get more people to play the game.....not
  19. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Little guilds get screwed again. When does Inno start listening?