• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Henrik the Seer

GvG Battles: Determining Relative Strengths

I have not seen a precise explanation of how in GvG an attacking army stacks up against the Defensive Army(ies) that are in a Sector. I know about Support Pool and Support Factor, I've seen explanations of those. But, I guess my real question is, do an individual player's attack/attack-defense...
  2. Henrik the Seer

GE Level 5 Announcement: Implementation?

Ummm, I read the announcement today about GE Level 5 "being here." Does it start tomorrow for us, or is it still only in Beta?
  3. Henrik the Seer

Just Having Fun seeking new Members

Just Having Fun (JHF) is an established Guild, at Level 68 (almost to 69), but we need new Members. Those in earlier Ages/Eras are particularly encouraged to apply. We seek active players, who will do at least the minimum number of GE encounters stated in the Guild's Profile. Fighters and...
  4. Henrik the Seer

Manual Fighting in the Campaign Map is down.

Like the title says. The manual fighting battlefield won't open.
  5. Henrik the Seer

Elephant and Iridescent Garden Connection

What am I doing wrong here? The Elephant Walk doesn't recognize any connections to the two Iridescent Gardens.
  6. Henrik the Seer

Guild Battlegrounds Season Contestants - How are Guilds matched-up?

I would like to know how Guilds are chosen to be in a particular Battlegrounds Season. Is it random, or does the intra-league strength factor into determining which Guilds are in any particular Season match-up? I do understand that only Diamond League Guilds play in a Diamond League match...
  7. Henrik the Seer

Hall of the Mountain King (Bonus Quest)

I am in the Colonial Age, and there is a Bonus Quest entitled "Hall of the Mountain King," that I seem unable to complete. There are two (2) conditions that need to be met to complete the quest. The first condition is "Scout the encircled province.", which I apparently completed because it is...