• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Buying SAT Goods

That's exactly what I am looking for.... I have 80k fp is reserve are you on U world? who was it that was selling?
  2. Buying SAT Goods

>.> this is posted in the Uceria (us20) forum though?
  3. Buying SAT Goods

I am looking for someone that is selling SAT goods - I'd pay in FP's. I'd prep your GB - taking P1 @ 1.9+N and you'd pay me for N. (N being the standard owner contribution.)
  4. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

The OP of this thread? A lot of people in here? Its not balanced... Okay... if we aren't going to limit power of top guilds then increase the power of lowers .... make buildings free? Thoughts? Top guilds don't even need to glance at their treasury currently - Would strengthen power of lower...
  5. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

No... Im saying that pressing 3 buttons for 4 hours while getting 700 fp's, goods, troops, and diamonds is addictive. In any case, the subject on this thread is not addiction, or burn out, but balance. Curious on your thoughts on my below statement??
  6. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Burn out is a real thing. We've even created a sister guild that others can transfer to in order to take a break in hopes to prevent it... and I am not the only one experiencing/seeing it... such as the #1 player on the walstrand server ... this is his city now...
  7. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

other millage may verry - however for me... it takes 4 hours to get 90 attrition it takes 4 hours to do 600 battles burnout is happening to top players because they are spending nothing but clicking the same 3 buttons. reducing 600 battles to 90 would reduce time spent from 4 hours (240 mins)...
  8. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Why would nobody play? I can get to 90 attrition a day with out losing troops. The problem is lower guilds can't benefit from buildings that reduce attrition while top guilds can smash them down with no impact to their treasury. ... It takes me about 600 fights and 4 hours of pressing the same...
  9. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

The bonuses are awesome... Spending 4 hours pressing 3 buttons is not. They need to get rid of buildings that reduce attrition.
  10. Forge Bowl 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Was wondering if anyone has seen anything about wishing wells being in the 2021 daily special table? They had it for 2019 and 2020, but haven't seen anything related to 2021... and doesn't look like they appeared in beta this year :( ... ... Anyone hear or see anything?
  11. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I've been able to auto-battle up into the 70-80 attrition range (444/307 currently)
  12. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

if you keep going in the quests there is one more tank up for grabs. (total of 4 possible)
  13. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

yes; first province needs to be completed before hand. You will need to do some ce quests but it will bounce all over the place. (see my previous post when i thought i wasn't going to get it). But yes, complete first province of FE then do the quests. DO NOT RESEARCH ANYTHING UNLESS absolutely...
  14. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Hope it helps ya ;) note this is a screen shot before i got them - I did have to explore one of them for one of the quests - but didn't take any sectors of it
  15. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Done - got them, hover tanks in PME... while gbg is vs progressive era mwahahaha
  16. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

one of the tech's you counted is only if you've already taken the land, if its incomplete you dont have to tech https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Down_the_Rabbit_Hole
  17. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Looks like i got it!!! Am doing future quests right now... Though its going to be close, I only have two available researches and I know there's at least two required to get the hover tanks just doing the future quests... hope this isn't all in vain!
  18. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

It didn't go to king of the desert - so I am happy... Will report back one i get my traz flipped so i can get some current age troops so i can delete them Peace Movement.... The End of this Chapter.... Around the world.... and.... Into the desert... damnit, it didn't skip it... beach head meet...
  19. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Last two 5 min just started... to save the amount of posts on this thread I will save the post button for after its completed... That note; Yes i did start the last two with my left hand, lets see where the quest-gods take me. ... /spongebob5minslater.jpg PEACE MOVEMENT!!!!!!! PME QUEST! I...
  20. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

my city is packed... got to do 5 min x 20... in buildings from your age or previous. So used a few one up's on 2x sleigh builders and will let you know what happens currently at 14/20 so have at least 15 mins left..