• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. RigbyTheGreat

Attrition reduction combination math?

Ah, 80% cap. That's the part I was missing. Thanks!
  2. RigbyTheGreat

Attrition reduction combination math?

Can anyone post a link (or an explanation) as to how attrition reduction due to multiple buildings is calculated with the new GBG buildings? Read the update announcement, but unless I'm just missing it, it says it's different (more linear?) but doesn't really say how. As an example, if I have a...
  3. RigbyTheGreat

Arc goods available

PM sent
  4. RigbyTheGreat

New Message Center Feedback

Know this feedback is pretty dated, but just wanted to greatly add my support to this one. Accidentally confirming "leave all" has not only bitten me multiple times but many others I've learned while trying to re-establish mistakenly lost comms. Very frustrating. This would seem to be something...
  5. RigbyTheGreat

so sloooww!!!

Just another 'me too' here and more info for debug... Was playing on Chrome just fine until this weekend. Migrated from Win 7 pro to Win 10 pro. Still worked fine until yesterday then, as others have mentioned, loads dog slow, when it's loaded, it's like nothing is in cache anymore as every...
  6. RigbyTheGreat

Arc goods available

As the title says, look me up if you need Arc (or other TF or below GB). Packages in stock and ready to go now!