• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. A question about math and odds for the winter specials

With the winter wonder retreat selection kit we are offered the holiday spa and snow globe specials. The holiday spa has an offer of 1x reno fragment 75% odds 5x 1up fragments 25% odds The snow globe is reversed at 1x 1up fragment 75% odds 5x reno fragment 25% odds Considering you...
  2. Predictions for the future of FoE

On the cusp of titan being released I want to start a thread dedicated to predictions about the future of FOE. A few guidelines: No predictions about ' more ways to charge $, more players leaving, more buildings I won't personally think are worth it, etc.' Think about what's going to be the...
  3. Strategies for drawing event tiles

When the tiles on a new pirate board are placed out and you begin drawing for a prize there are 16 potential positions to start with all random. My question is how do you decide to start and do you have a pattern that you follow? I find myself trying to do things like skip one then 2 then...
  4. Project FLAKES or How to Become a Whale For Free

Today I reached a long time goal of collecting 1,000 diamond producing buildings. Running 6 diamond farms in A/E/F/K/L/S ( what I call project FLAKES. A happy coincidence in randomly chosen start towns) it's taken me roughly 8 years to get to this point. It likely could have been done sooner had...
  5. Production Buildings, how many is too many?

So, as the title says I'm asking about how many production buildings you consider enough vs too many I am at the end of tech and completely done with SaV Cmap. So moving forward the true concern is event quest completion. As it stands I have a total of 20 production buildings 11 sunken...
  6. Where is the summer event announcement?

Am I looking in the wrong place or did I miss it somehow? Or has there not been an ann for the summer event? I've seen the post from beta but no official announcement for the live servers and we're now less than 30 hours from the start of the event according to the tab display on mobile & the...
  7. Will / should this hapoen?

With SaV released and the new production of Venus Carbon added to the list of unique goods for future era's, I have started wondering about a future era GB that would use all 5 of the unique goods. ( promethium, orichcalcum, mars ore, asteroid ice and venus carbon.) As Virtual Future did not...
  8. What happened to special production buildings?

I did a little looking back in the forum history and found that the last time a new event offered a special production building was the 2019 fall event, and this was only in the form of adding a new level to the cider mill upgrades. And prior to that it was the winter event of 2018 offering the...
  9. Shouldn't running a city be challenging?

I've been trying to hammer out the details of an idea that I'm sure would be put on the DNSL for one reason or another due to its complexity, but I would like to try and get a conversation started so I might be able to refine it into something workable. At its core this game is about managing...
  10. Two rough draft ideas

I have been tooling around with a couple ideas in my head I would like to see implemented, but before I try to write out a full suggestion in the ideas threads for either one I figured I should pitch them here and try to hammer out any specifics / get a measurement on how worthwhile either would...