• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Brew J B

Looking for Kortch world diamond guild to join that is GBG focused.

I'm looking for a diamond guild to join on Kortch that is more focused on GBG than GVG. GVG is cool if that's your thing, I just don't care for it. I do 64/64 on GE each week, usually by Wednesday and get 'tween 7K and 10K fights per GBG season. I don't mind fighting in the middle of the night...
  2. Brew J B

I'm looking for a GBG centered diamond guild to join.

I'm looking for a diamond guild to join that is more focused on GBG than GVG. GVG is cool if that's your thing, I just don't care for it. I do 64/64 on GE each week, usually by Wednesday and get 'tween 7K and 10K fights per GBG season. I don't mind fighting in the middle of the night. I have a...
  3. Brew J B

Approved for Voting Allow guilds to trade treasury goods with other guilds.

It would be nice if one guild could trade goods from their treasury for goods from the treasury of another guild. This would make guild alliances much more important and encourage more fighting in both GVG and GBG.
  4. Brew J B

Why bother with GVG?

Can anyone give me one good reason to fool with GVG? There are no rewards, and no, I don't consider your guild benefits increasing by one measly fp once in a blue moon, or some meaningless guild rank on a screen a reward. It doesn't give me fp's, diamonds, goods, or supplies, all of which I need...
  5. Brew J B

Can't sell event upgrades, etc.

During the spring event, I picked up a couple extra Suishun Mill selection kitsr. I thought I'd sell them at the AD after the event. But, there's a lock icon beside them inventory. No AD button or even a garbage button. I've noticed that Airship selection kit offered in the current Archaeoly...
  6. Brew J B

Name Change

Is it possible to change your username? If so, how?
  7. Brew J B

Which GB first?

I just started the EMA. I have the Oracle of Delphi & Zeus built. I have all the bp's for the Colosseum, Hagia Sophia, and Tower of Babel. Does it matter which order I build them?
  8. Brew J B

A couple of newbie questions

What are diamond farms? I see players who have a dozen or more wishing wells, where and how do they get them all? Same question for Shrine of Knowledge and Rouge Hideouts.
  9. Brew J B

Need active players on friend list

I'm going to cull my friend list of non-active players. I'm online most of the day every day (I bet horses online all day but races are 30 minutes apart). I play in 3 worlds, Vingrid, Korch, and Dunarsund. I aid & visit taverns every day, and contribute to other players GB's. If you want to add...
  10. Brew J B

Need active friends

I'm going to cull my friend list of non-active players. I'm online most of the day every day (I bet horses online all day but races are 30 minutes apart). I play in 3 worlds, Vingrid, Korch, and Dunarsund. I aid & visit taverns every day, and contribute to other players GB's. If you want to add...
  11. Brew J B

Trouble finding active players to friend.

I'm going to cull my friend list of non-active players. I'm online most of the day every day (I bet horses online all day but races are 30 minutes apart). I play in 3 worlds, Korch being my main one. I aid, visit taverns everday day, and contribute to other players GB's. If you want to add an...
  12. Brew J B

Is it possible to move FP's from one world to another? If so, how?

Can FP's be moved around? How?
  13. Brew J B

Friends, neighbors, and guild tab

Why isn't there a a tab on the bottom left side of the screen to show your friends and neighbors like there is in the world "Korsch"?