• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Status Access breakpoint

keep getting the error message from Forge, and when i sent in a Ticket i got blown off. so 4 qurstions 1. that the heck is this stupid error thing 2. how do get rid of it- for good? 3. why does it keep showing up on FOE (and youtube) 4. why did support say the error was my fault when its...
  2. Event

to whom it may concern: if the xmas event has a unpassable step due to KNOWN ERROR like the harvest and if No action is taken, or worse, if the needed action is refused... i will neither be polite nor simply take leave of absence this time around.
  3. LF Active guild

Looking For an Active Guild. Preferably one that trades points on the Great Buildings.
  4. Looking for an Active Guild.

As it seem the guild I joined after being ..away stagnant (and stagnation is death) Looking for a new one that has: Large number of Active Members Trade of Points on GB and trade of Goods. preferably a decent guild level.
  5. Returning Player Looking for Guild

Long time player looking for a High Level casual Guild with lots of members. can contribute points, but dont do battle much.