• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I just wanted to thank Uberhelp for the guide. It was spot on and I am in PME now with all the FE troops the guide predicted I would have. Also thanks to Halgar for the clarification on how to move from one continent to the other in the World Map. One thing I would note is that in order to...
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

Thank you Halgar....that eases my mind. I have completed the TE continent and will wait until I am closer to the PME story quest to do the FE province. I greatly appreciate the explanation. :)
  3. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

I have what may seem like a stupid question but I am old and my brain aint what it used to be....lol.... How do you get from the 1st Province in the FE continent map back to the CE continent when you are ready to start the PME story quests again and need to scout those skipped CE provinces? I am...
  4. [Guide] ROI BASED SWAP TEAM/GROUP METHOD by THESHOWPRO

Hi all...somehow my account was deleted so now I am back...lol. As for Wolfking above, I did try that sort of method...a 1:1 Net Swap method and I still found it lacking the full flexibility of the ROI system I use. As I said, if a 1:1 is what you think is fair versus the ROI then that is your...