• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. 3rd Recurring Quest in OF

An update for VF: Unfortunately, (unlike OF) we don't get a 3rd recurring quest when completing the VF story quests :( I had not completed all of the VF map (a handful of provinces unconquered), nor completed the last VF Research (High definition VR). When I completed the last VF story quest...
  2. Question on credits in SAM and SAAB

Thanks. Yes I am aware we will still need Mars Ore in next age(s) and was planning to save up before moving. But I did not know what happens to the credits (and was hoping they are also carried forward). Good to know in advance they are not, and we start from 0 credits again when entering SAAB...
  3. Question on credits in SAM and SAAB

Thanks, I assume then credits earned in Mars Age are removed and not carried forward.
  4. Question on credits in SAM and SAAB

I mean the credits produced by residential buildings in the colonies, which are needed to produce Mars Ore and Asteroid Ice on exploration sites....
  5. Question on credits in SAM and SAAB

As I am not yet in the space ages (but looking ahead :) ), I wanted to ask if the 'credits' in SAM and SAAB and are the same ones? (ie like the space equivalent of coins which are the same in all ages). And do we get to keep unused credits from Mars age when we move to SAAB? (so we can use them...
  6. 3rd Recurring Quest in OF

Update on above now that I moved to VF: The OF map remained as is (two provinces not conquered). In tech: I completed all the OF techs, and checked that after each one the 3 RQs remained. Only after I moved to VF (completed the 1st VF tech) was the 3rd RQ replaced by the next story quest. My...
  7. 3rd Recurring Quest in OF

I use recurring quests + Chateau, and although 2 recurring quest are great, 3 are even better. I thought it was only possible to have 3 RQs when one reaches the end of the available story quests (ie end of last age), but a few players had mentioned in the forums that they had- somehow - managed...