• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. DravenOfTheStars

Guild Expedition Rewards Changes I'd be happy to see.

I think most people primarily want diamonds and FP...and the ToR increases the odds of golden relics which can give 100 fp each. In no game is every reward one you want. At least the AD is a thing so the ones you don't want you can sell.
  2. DravenOfTheStars

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

If only people could follow directions. They made GbG strategy, right? But if people can't follow directions what strategy is there? Making a stop sign literally restrict hitting a sector would help this along.
  3. DravenOfTheStars

Harassment, and Just Trollish Behavior

Yet you harass others for how they play the game...I hope you see the hypocrisy here. If you don't want a game with a pvp component, this is not the game for you. Otherwise, having your DA beaten and, thus, being open to plunder *is* because of your city defense and your defenders. Being able to...
  4. DravenOfTheStars

Guild Battlegrounds Arrival Feedback

Please make it so when a guild puts up a stop sign guild members literally cannot attack that sector.
  5. DravenOfTheStars

Feedback Fall Event 2020

I feel like events designed like this with multiple buildings as a reward and league rewards are making it necessary to spend diamonds. Nice money play, Inno. This one, however, doesn't have a great reward. Too big with too little of a bonus and only 8 fp. The AD will probably be getting mine.
  6. DravenOfTheStars

Guild Expedition Rewards Changes I'd be happy to see.

Get yourself a Temple of Relics if you don't already have one. I get tons of stuff to sell in the Antiques Dealer and level 4 now gives upgrades for GE buildings. Plus, gold relics can also give 100 fp so I've gotten 400+ fp from 1 level of GE which is not too shabby.
  7. DravenOfTheStars

Harassment, and Just Trollish Behavior

This is very true. I plunder and if someone messages me to whine about it or curse me out (which have both happened), I will plunder them even if they aid me or donate FP to my GBs. We all get plundered. It's just a game. Work on city defense and use city shield if you have to. Also try to set...
  8. DravenOfTheStars

Top prizes in the Fall Event

I'm holding out for the HoF kits. The rewards from this one don't really appeal. Waiting for the Halloween event.
  9. DravenOfTheStars

Would you stay in a guild like this?

I for one applaud guild leadership for depriving your bully guild of rewards and fights. To show you what kind of guild the OP belongs to, I was getting in my final fights this AM for rewards and they fortressed a sector so they could have more time to finish it and, thus, kill our flag on the...