• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Mars Ore

I just hit SAM and I'm rather appalled at how difficult it has been to find out what's going on with the Mars ore. Based on the way the campaign map has worked in the game up to this point the way it seems to work is not at all intuitive, and when I searched for help on it nobody addressed the...
  2. Active Guild in Brisgard...Is There One?

Brisgard Kings is a great guild. I'm the lowest ranking member, being a newbie, but they are very generous towards me and I'm growing by leaps and bounds thanks to their help. There's spots open for anyone who wants to be active and has a positive attitude.
  3. Four Kings

Four Kings just opened up some spots for active players who are interested in Diamond League GBG. We also have all 4 levels of GE opened every week. If you like Arcs, we got yer Arcs right here. All we ask is that you not drag us down in the ratings, man.
  4. Dark Triad

Dark Triad is a legacy guild that has dwindled recently due to former members retiring, having won the game. There's 3 of us left so any new members will have a lot of influence on policy that just would not exist in a larger guild. We are able to unlock all 4 levels of GE and if we gain members...
  5. What happens when a Guild is dissolved?

Thanks for the quick reply. I was hoping that the last remaining active member could walk away with all the loot.
  6. What happens when a Guild is dissolved?

What happens to all the goods in the guild inventory when it gets dissolved? I can't seem to find the answer by search. Thanks.