• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for the Guild Admin Conversations

Two thoughts: 1. There should be a way for the Admin persons to mark a important post as non delete. 2. In a non related thought, it would really be nice if you set up a way to do a structured directory for the posts. You know, the same tree structure as is used in most operating systems...
  2. Winter Contest Feedback

Well I tried, but all I get is come back later.
  3. Rewarding riddle ride competition

Age. It could be time, as Tolkien said: " This thing all things devours; Birds, beasts, trees, flowers; Gnaws iron, bites steel; Grinds hard stones to meal; Slays king, ruins town, And beats mountain down." Choice. The why is that while the word "either" is normally thought of as a selection...
  4. GBs of Neighbors

So then for Nubes like me, when you say take them off the road, you are indicating that there is no road attached to that building? In a similar vein, why is it that I can contribute to a building and another player can contribute to the same building, but I can't contribute to that other...
  5. Maze competition

Player name is R Ramjet. Email is m7rhea@gmail.com