• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Compassionate Prophet

I would like to see these cultures added: Scottish Burgh, High Middle Ages (Don't forget the kilts! *wink*), with negotiations (and trade if possible); establishment of loyalty between laird and vassal ("fealty"); collection of cain or ferme (money) by the laird from his vassal and peasantry...
  2. Compassionate Prophet

Looking for Players in LMA or Above to Join our Guild

Would you be willing to take on a guildmate who occasionally has to be inactive without warning for 4-7 days (7 being the exception) but who is very active with lots of guild power buildings when she can be? I have elderly parents, so real life calls me away at times. I also need admin that will...
  3. Compassionate Prophet

Guild Forum Removal

It's like the Livejournal Mass Delete of May 2007 all over again--except without a given good reason to users.
  4. Compassionate Prophet

Guild Forum Removal

I tried to find out more, but this is now a dead link.
  5. Compassionate Prophet

Guild Forum Removal

We didn't recruit in our own forum. We recruited here in the public forums for the game.
  6. Compassionate Prophet

Feedback Fall Event 2020

For quests, sometimes you can trick the game by removing stuff from your city and then putting new stuff in (e.g., "build 3 _____ houses" is easily satisfied by selling 3 of those houses and then building them again). For enthusiasm, I recommend checking your inventory for anything you've won...
  7. Compassionate Prophet

Feedback Fall Event 2020

Could we possibly have more baking ingredients awarded via city events? I'm lucky if I get one or two a day, and that's just not cutting it. I'm doing the stuff the event's quests demand, but those take time so I'd like other ways to win ingredients, too. Thanks bunches!
  8. Compassionate Prophet

Guild Forum Removal

It's probably similar to when a TV network does a poll of a show's audience but cancels it anyway, no matter how positive the feedback is for it. (I'm looking at you, WB USA!)
  9. Compassionate Prophet

Guild Forum Removal

Back when I was co-admin of a guild on Jaims, we used the forums occasionally to advertise our guild in an effort to get members who would actually be active. People in the game tend to get upset with guild admins if they invite players to their guilds, effectively calling them away from the...
  10. Compassionate Prophet

God's peace be with you.

God's peace be with you.
  11. Compassionate Prophet

I learned from Alex Trebek (USA/Canada Jeopardy!) the correct pronunciation of Hagia Sophia! If...

I learned from Alex Trebek (USA/Canada Jeopardy!) the correct pronunciation of Hagia Sophia! If I use dictionary symbols, Alex said, "Hī-yǝ Sō-fē'-ǝ," when I thought it was pronounced "Hä'-gē-ǝ Sō-fē'-ǝ." Oops!
  12. Compassionate Prophet

Grateful to players and guilds who stick with me despite my sporadic playing of the game because...

Grateful to players and guilds who stick with me despite my sporadic playing of the game because they know 1. my RL situation and 2. when I'm active I'm a great asset to my friends/guilds. :)
  13. Compassionate Prophet

Played FOE for ≥ year as RL distraction. Dad has Alzheimer's; Mom finally put him in a home...

Played FOE for ≥ year as RL distraction. Dad has Alzheimer's; Mom finally put him in a home. Can't visit him (COVID); but home has had no cases, is careful w/daily temp checks/required neg COVID tested newbies. Mom's still stressed; home doesn't take Dad to docs--she'd hoped for that. Call Mom...
  14. Compassionate Prophet

Maze competition

Here's mine (full size attached)!