• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Danndy

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

For some reason we are getting double points even when there are no buildings in the province - is this a bug?
  2. Danndy

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Did Inno mean for D2T to only be worth 67 points, or is that a typo?
  3. Danndy

AO or Kraken?

Yes, for daily battles, and I know it may be hard for you to remember at your age, but now all players reading this forum are at your level.
  4. Danndy

AO or Kraken?

A Kraken trick I just learned; not to collect from the Kraken until you are well into your daily battles and starting to see more significant losses. Then go collect, and this 'unleashes the Kraken" when you need it most.
  5. Danndy

Opening GE levels

Thanks for the response, wolfhoundtoo. The first number definitely corresponds to the amount of that good in the guild treasury. The second number, however, does not change, even after I have donated from my own stock. I checked out the 'cost to advance levels in GE' chart that was recommended...
  6. Danndy

Opening GE levels

Thank you for your help. When I get to the end of a GE Level, the next Level has a button that says "UNLOCK. When I press that button, I am taken to a DONATE screen. There is no explanation of how this works, which is frustrating. The only instruction states, "Donate from your own stock", where...
  7. Danndy

Opening GE levels

Still trying to get the hang of this. Is the Leader responsible to donate from their own stock for everyone, or does each player donate their own 'cost' to advance from their own stock?
  8. Danndy

Roads to Victory - what and when?

I am relatively new at the game, less than one year, but here is my question: My Statue of Honor selection kit description includes the following notation, "Connect additional Roads to Victory to the Statue to increase its overall production". I have never heard of a Road to Victory, and have...