• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

I tried the new GE, and I hate it. Can't even get past the first encounter in level 5 -- the enemy has 157% defense boost. On top of that.... I really dislike the new prizes on levels 1-4. They're mostly junk that I don't need, because it's far less useful than the stuff I already have in my...
  2. Wildlife Event 2022 Feedback

I think the chest prizes should be re-thought for next time, please. Overall, the effort-vs-reward for this game was almost too much for me to bother with it. I essentially blew off the treasure chests completely, and just focused on paw prints. When I got enough paw prints for 9-levels of the...
  3. gbg

Also @Ebeondi Asi, are there enough "big, fighting" guilds in Beta to give Inno a legitimate idea of how these changes would play out? I have no idea, but I think there's reason to be skeptical about that on (uninformed) face value. @LeCron do you know?
  4. gbg

I get that... but LeCron posted above telling everyone in this thread to post their comments in the Beta forum...
  5. gbg

Hey @LeCron, I agree, would be good to give feedback about this in the "appropriate" place. But it seems that the Forum is split into separate logins for each world, and for Beta. One can't log in to "this" forum with the same credentials as on "that" forum. And it seems you can't create an...
  6. Egypt Settlement Quick Start Guide

Hey elnyry, If you do a 4-hour production and build 5 goods, and get the 4x, then you make 20 goods. If you do an 8-hr production and build 10 goods, and get the 4x, then you make 40 goods. BUT: if you do 4-hr productions twice (over 8 hours), you have the same % chance of hitting the bonus...
  7. New Message Center Feedback

I just deleted myself from all social threads again, by accident. Second time this has happened to me. I've heard from plenty of others - seems like it's quite common. INNO -- please please please get rid of that awful button!
  8. Egypt Settlement Quick Start Guide

At the end of 9 hours. Pottery buildings are building.
  9. Egypt Settlement Quick Start Guide

At the end of 5 hours. Nubian Archer camps are building.
  10. Egypt Settlement Quick Start Guide

Bad choice using this as your first expansion - has an obstruction in the middle of it. Instead, for your first expansions, look for those that have obstructions on the outer edges and don't break up the space.
  11. Egypt Settlement Quick Start Guide

First couple of steps here.
  12. Egypt Settlement Quick Start Guide

FIGHTING IN EGYPT Boosts from your main world do not apply. Camels defeat Nubian Archers (“archers”) Elephants defeat Camels (even in one blow!) Archers defeat Elephants and Chariots Strategy NEVER auto-fight in Egypt. You’ll lose too many troops. Don’t lose troops. Especially in the early...
  13. New Message Center Feedback

Big +1 for this. Has bitten me twice.
  14. Egypt Settlement Quick Start Guide

Started from a base guide from (deleteduser) on the EN server. Have since updated and improved it. Make sure to read the Fighting notes in the comments below the Guide. Time Task Details 0 Hours Start the settlement early morning, so that the daily Fights will recycle and be ready when...
  15. I just found and read your Jan 2019 reply to "Best Way to Develop A Diamond City". Very...

I just found and read your Jan 2019 reply to "Best Way to Develop A Diamond City". Very helpful! AND: When I started playing a couple of months ago, I swear I read somewhere that Inno had effectively ended the practice of Diamond farming -- I can't remember exactly how -- maybe they stopped...
  16. Maze competition