• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. GreatThunderclap

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Depends, i personally have absolutely no problem with 1 shot kill guns in online rpgs or things like halo or total warfare. But other use it to grief because life treats them like shit so they decide relieve their stress through mindless slaughter. Its no fun when you are trying to compete and...
  2. GreatThunderclap

Thats a bug isnt it? Im of the opinion thats a arbitary cap. And it should be off. And yes there should be means to sink fps for those at the end age
  3. GreatThunderclap

And that works to a point. My guild is exactly like that. And as of this post, we set 5th on Diamond among the biggest guilds in L. But it doesnt change my opiniom or posts. Yes, my guild is very balanced and had helped me majorly. But I want what I believe the spirit of the game is: a...
  4. GreatThunderclap

So then by your statement and position, the game is permanently unbalanced. However, I disagree. This isnt a war game. Perhaps we DONT NEED war whales. Who said anyone gets to keep their 30-180 gbs. Refunds in in a said rebalancing. The whole point is INNO Forget that this was supposed to...
  5. GreatThunderclap

Promethium & Orichalcum needed after SAAB for Space Age Venus?

How about a new metal for venus like onnesium? Or something futuristic.
  6. GreatThunderclap

Been active since '15. Inno deleted forum account because my email wouldnt link my mobile to the...

Been active since '15. Inno deleted forum account because my email wouldnt link my mobile to the desktop and they couldnt grasp this.
  7. GreatThunderclap

Honestly, the way our world is, that would work. The problem isnt GbG. The problem is arcs. You want the problem in GbG to go away. Neuter arc so max level is 30. No other change. No grandfathering either. Everyone wakes up to 30. Within 6 months you will have competitive GbG. The reason we...
  8. GreatThunderclap

Really, the top 7 guilds in each world need to simply be pushed into a permanent teir with themselves only.