• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Ebeondi Asi

Rival asks for red blocks to be popped ,There are zero red blocks at all

Second Rival Quest asks to pop fifteen red blocks. maybe I suddenly got color blind ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I sent in a bug ticket..cancelled it. Added the Event a ticket opens with four of the five colors. and that set of colors is all one gets with that...
  2. Ebeondi Asi

What are you going to do when GbG adds the City Defense as the fighting boost in a third island type?

So it is pretty clear that eventually Inno will be adding a third type of Island besides Volcano and Waterfall to GbG seasons. The third type is strongly rumored to use City type fight boost. Some player still refuse to work on adding City boost.. Some players are working hard to add city boost...
  3. Ebeondi Asi

Starting Worlds by Accident. No way to quit immediately!

I play PC, I often accidentally hit a new World button way too often! Then I have to go through the tutorial up past the fight to enable the Menu to delete. The worst is the wait of 14 days with my failure to manage my fingers mistake to vanish. Right now I have two unwanted Worlds in my menu...
  4. Ebeondi Asi

Anyone else notice the Emoji icons just vanished today?

The emoji icons are missing in the response areas. I still see the icon for emoi in this making a question area. Are they gone or just an error i something? ;)
  5. Ebeondi Asi

I LOVE playing Forge of Empires

I want to again say how much fun it is to Play Forge of Empires. !!!! :) :)
  6. Ebeondi Asi

Poll: do you think the Farmer guy admiring his Sunflower juice is: A drunk? or a distiller?

The current Opening image is of a farmhand? or Farmer admiring his bottle of (apparently) Sunflower juice. So is he a drunk loving his bottle? Or a distiller thinking of how great his product is? tell me.. as i can't decide LOL
  7. Ebeondi Asi

Submitted PvP to have higher levels over 100,000

PvP can be fun. However it is easy to finish early. Originally there was the ability to 'do it over' which was classed as a bug and stopped. So now many players can finish to 100.000 and have nothing to do but coast for two weeks, or even 20 days, until the PvP is reset next month. I propose...
  8. Ebeondi Asi

[Question] apparently this was a momentary jam, and is OK now so

After a short time the function is back to normal thank you not a problem.
  9. Ebeondi Asi

Sniping. How to avoid getting sniped.

The main problem of getting sniped is 100% the Great Building owner's fault. that may seem like a horrible thing to say, but it is true. Players need to understand how the snipe works, and how Arc rewards have shaped sniping, to be able to stop doing dumb things that give snipers a free ride. To...
  10. Ebeondi Asi

Big GE Castle bonus? Does it increase through all levels? or stop increasing at level Four?

From some information, it is not clear if the Castle System points for GE big encounters (four per GE level) continue to increase in value beyond Castle level four? The information I have seen only shows the Castle points increasing up to level four. So the question is: Do the Castle points for...
  11. Ebeondi Asi

How can I see how much Promithium I have without moving to Arctic Era?

Doing Arctic Continental Map wins Promithium. But how can I see how much I have in stock? (Without having to move to Arctic Era) just to see? I ask because I recently moved to Future Era, and after, also did Oceanic Map, and inadvertently hit a few "Negotiate" buttons accidentally while...
  12. Ebeondi Asi

?

-
  13. Ebeondi Asi

Guild Great Building 1.9 payment mistakes and gains: do you owe someone back?

A few Guild have a "No profit" rule so if one gains from a mistake they are supposed to repay it. Most Guilds do not have such a rule. So what is your feeling on the matter when it is in a Guild 1.9 thread? My first thought is I don't want others trying to bully me either way. Some people think...