• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. BpTexas

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Where do you see this? Doesn't the guild get the same as it always has, it just isn't posted??
  2. BpTexas

What truly needs to be fixed is how the guilds are matched against each other. Possibly something like GE? Possibly another League higher than Diamond would do it as well.
  3. BpTexas

It's not small guilds as such Penguin. With most sectors touching 6 other sectors, it's just easier for 1-2 guilds to control the map compared to the old map, which had breaks between some of the sectors, forcing every guild even strong ones to take the long way
  4. BpTexas

With most of the sectors touching 6 other sectors, it will be easier for a couple of guilds to dominate the map. There are no breaks separating sectors.
  5. BpTexas

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

LoL...So A high school team doesn't deserve the same chance as a college team. They need the opportunity to get batter, but the system is unbalanced, so they can't get better....Hello! Hello! Actually, some of the more powerful guilds do stop in very infrequently. They take the whole map, and...
  6. BpTexas

The new algorithms are more skewed than before. In the previous system, at least for the most part powerful guilds would be matched with powerful guilds. A strategy even developed to intentionally place 4th, 5th, or 6th, but still stay in Diamond, and the next round you'd be place against a more...
  7. BpTexas

Please rework the calculation for ranking

No one is slamming your style, but a guilds rank is based on everything available to any guild and player. While to you, healing/training times, are meaningless, to other players and guilds they mean a lot. I do find it unfortunate, that guilds with 1-3 "super players, can dominate many guild...
  8. BpTexas

You said it for sure. I don't know why Guild IDs would change, but they do!
  9. BpTexas

Can we please merge a few world? Answer me Inno!

Yes. Any experienced player keeps their friends list below 80, to allow for invites for various reasons.
  10. BpTexas

Can we please merge a few world? Answer me Inno!

There are too many worlds for sure. It might be a logistical nightmare to merge worlds, but it would help the game, especially in placement in some game activities such as GbG. Of note, is the the more balanced placement in GE, uses guilds from multiple worlds, and has a more fair placement than...
  11. BpTexas

If the cost of Siege Camps goes up to 50,000 per camp, or so, no guild, even strong one will be able to advance for too long.
  12. BpTexas

My understanding of guild ID, is that it changes in relation to other guild achievements. It's clear however, that the current GbG ranking and placement is skewed
  13. BpTexas

Yes, and with each level, you get more Guild Prestige
  14. BpTexas

I agree. GbG has become one of the most unbalanced features of the game., Guild matchups need to be handled better. GE matchups are handled much better Yes, but I'm sure it's boring to be a heavyweight, and walk to the center of the ring, and punch out your feather weight opponent every time...
  15. BpTexas

FOE has gotten worse

There are many ways to earn Diamonds as well as advance in the game without spending money. I do think the game overall ahs become more time consuming, but the more time you spend with any activity, the more proficient you'll most likely become with that activity.
  16. BpTexas

FOE has gotten worse

I cannot see Stooges stats, but in any case there's no reason for one who's supposed to be thread "moderator to shame him, because wyou may disagree with what he says
  17. BpTexas

It's more than only bragging rights. Guilds get power(crowns) from GvG as well.
  18. BpTexas

While fewer guilds may be actively doing GvG, many still do. My understanding is that the "rank" placement is split approximately 33.3% between GE, GbG & GvG. I'm not sure if that percentage is correct, but i do know that you can't "rank" #1 without GvG. In plain English, you do not dominate...
  19. BpTexas

Cheating in the game

But, they're winners in various activities which is what the comment is referring to.