• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

Thank you. It would be nice if Inno would be as clear about as you are! Perhaps they could change the wording... ? The clarification is appreciated. :)
  2. Demanding Forge Points from Neighbors??

Thank you... as it happens, I'm not the victim or the bully - A Neighbor complained about it and I wasn't sure how to respond to her. It's been a learning lesson for me, though, and I'm glad to know the information. I'll pass along your advice. Thank you!
  3. Demanding Forge Points from Neighbors??

Terrific.. thank you. I appreciate the information. It seems a little boorish - but then I suppose it's a matter of gameplay style. Thank you again.
  4. Demanding Forge Points from Neighbors??

I'm told another player is allegedly demanding forge points from Neighbors as "taxes", and perhaps bullying Neighbors for compliance. In return, there is a promise of not attacking and plundering. Is this allowed? Thank you.
  5. Feedback for Summer Event 2021

I think the new opening artwork is fabulous! The colors are vibrant and the foam on the ocean looks real. Nice job, artists!
  6. Statue of Honor Guild Goods

Thank you - it's been the source of some confusion!
  7. Statue of Honor Guild Goods

I have checked the Forum and cannot find clarification: When collected, does the Statue of Honor provide the Guild x-number of Each Good or is it a total number of Goods?