• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Deleting units verifcation optional please

It would be nice if we could turn of deleting units verifcation in settings. I have over 13000 units and i would like to delete most of them. but i have to wait for a very slow verification pop up for every unit. Please fix that so i can start deleting :) Or better still a pop up asking "How...
  2. Messages about collecting when harvesting

The messages saying "Congratulations you have collected the following prices" wwwwwwwwheather it is troops, boosts, FP's or anything else are unneccessary and just irritating during the harvest. Thank you for an otherwise very intertaining game Ckirk
  3. Goods needed in GE

I was surpriced too see that in the Asteroid belt, 3rd and 4th difficulty of the GE i needed Early middle age goods to unluck. Now, if anybody knows and reads this, what will i need in the Venus , Jupiter and Titan GE's ? BTW i am now producing and accumulating more EMA goods than i will most...
  4. amount of special goods

Why is it not possible in an easy way to follow how much you have of every special good? You can onle easily follow the amont of the spcials goods belonging to your era
  5. Happiness / enthusiasm

I find it almost random now a days whether your pop is happy or enthusiastic. I have provided 395,489 happiness / and apparently only 292,506 is needed for happiness. I would have expectd my pop to be enthusiastic but it seems i still need 14,146 happiness for that. It is more worrying though...
  6. Mars ore collecting and focus shift

It is extremely annoying that focus shifts away from the source after the battle when you hunt for Mars ore. You have to go back to the source to start the next expedition.
  7. Visit all taverns

Dare i hope that a "Visit all taverns"- button is already in process
  8. Prints when "aiding all"

It would be nice if we could see which prints we get when we "aid all". We can see how many coins and how many prints, but not which prints. But all the same "Aid all" it is a VERY NICE feature
  9. Red numbers in Embassy advancemets should be readable

I agree that the red numbers should be red, but would it be an idea to change the background color to make it easier to read them? Possiible white background in the small numberfield and white numbers black
  10. Castle system flag

Hwy does the castle system keep hoisting the flag when it seems there is nothing to collect?
  11. Sending offers

Why is it not possible to to send an offer AND a message at the same time?
  12. more frequent need for reload?

Hi guys Have you also lately (within the last two weeks) experienced a more frequent need for reloading. My (old) laptop has more frequently halted eg. when i shift to the settlement or to the GE. But also just like that, suddenly maybe it wont harvest or other things. In some cases it isn't...
  13. Roads in settlements almost invisible

The colur of the roads in the settlements is almost identical to the color of the background. I have to get my lap top up about 20 cm. from my nose to see wheter there is road or not where i want to build. Why does it have to be like that?