• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Baroque

Unable to start productions or read messages starting today

3 out of 5 worlds for me
  2. Baroque

Where Do Your People Live?

Where do they live? Never really looked into it. Five cities, no residential buildings. Some time ago I declared martial law (turned off the animation). The streets are always empty, less than half of them work and the happiness level is worthy of song. I'm good.
  3. Baroque

Fall Event 2022 feedback

I have 5 cities that all ended up with max level event buildings with the post event award box. I spent no diamonds, but I chose all the dailies that gave ingredients. I didn't keep track of the numbers, but I gained units, FPs, goods BPs, buildings and fragments. Probably won't build the...
  4. Baroque

1.9 Threads need improvement

If I have access to a GB and it is connected by road the town hall, then I am free to contribute FPs as I see fit. The game allows this. I must accept the consequences of my own actions. If I make a mistake putting FPs on my own GB, then I must accept the consequences of my actions. If a...
  5. Baroque

100 FP donation button?

The choice on the right can be changed to whatever you choose. I don't see the need to add a button that will just lead to people making a big mistake.
  6. Baroque

Did the neighbor assignment algorithm change?

If you are basing this on one neighborhood change, your sample size is too small to support your assumption.
  7. Baroque

Castle Daily and Chest Should Auto-Collect on first daily login

I always want to choose my daily before anything is collected. If you don't allow dissent, it's not a discussion.
  8. Baroque

Unattainables?

After every event I start replacing inactive friends. If you do it often it doesn't take long to fill the ranks. If that many of your friends are inactive, it just drags you down.
  9. Baroque

Shouldn't running a city be challenging?

An enthusiastic population freed from the drudgery of working for a living, all because of your planning and hard work. That sounds like Utopia, not unemployment.
  10. Baroque

I'm tired of this crappy combat.

I felt that way at first. Then as you level up Zeus and COA it starts to change. Even if I wasn't going to complete the daily, I always fought a very small army if that was part of it Then I fought larger armies. .Experience adds up. There is a place for auto battle, but not till you're...
  11. Baroque

New GB Suggestion

Dueling GBs? Seems unlikely. That means plundering a players building and their stock. That is a fundamental change in the game. Doesn't seem like something a GB was intended to do. A GB that affects all other GBs.
  12. Baroque

New guild requirements

I was thinking about creating a guild just for the daily quests. I don't think some players should think that they know what is best for other players. I will play this game as I choose. Why would you want to change something that does not affect you? Don't do me any favors.
  13. Baroque

Wiki on Victory Tower

If you understand what the building does, why are you so concerned with the wording in the Wiki?
  14. Baroque

Unfair fight

I'm not sure exactly what you are complaining about. If you are talking about neighborhood fights, then I am just tired of all the whining. your army suffers no lasting damage and having a building plundered is no big deal. It comes across as an ego problem. It's just not fair that we have to...
  15. Baroque

Is City Defense at all possible?

I have not attacked another player, yet, so my experience is limited. It does not really matter if your army is wiped out, you do not lose anything. I watch the fights and adjust my defenders. Sometimes I lose a fight but do enough damage that they don't come back. Sometimes they run as soon as...
  16. Baroque

Faster Build Times

You could spend diamonds, but the ones you have won't last long. Then you would need to spend real money to play that way. There are ways to get diamonds for free, but not fast enough to spend them on making everything instantly finished...
  17. Baroque

Aid All Button

Do you understand sarcasm? And, sarcasm aside, I am still allowed to disagree with the idea of an aid all button. It is a slippery slope every time the game is made "easier". Let's not be that way.
  18. Baroque

Aid All Button

How about a button that says "Play for me". First, it chooses which daily to accept. It makes all of my collections, then aids everyone makes all of the tavern visits. After that it spends my FPs in the most efficient manner possible. It collects my tavern silver and spends it wisely. It...
  19. Baroque

Cleaning House

I realize that you are trying to be funny, but the tavern upgrades are funded by tavern silver. Upgrades mean more silver for boosts and more upgrades. We all have our own expectations of our friends and the tavern is limited but simple.
  20. Baroque

5 - 4 hour productions??

Not sure if you get the difference between supplies and goods.