• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Inno Cheating?

Why isn't everyone getting the same offers? I am offered 11k diamonds and 750 event tickets for 79.99. Others I know are offered 42k diamonds and 1k tickets for 99.99, and another 13200 diamonds with 750 tickets for 79.99.
  2. Halloween Event broke?

I've spent way too many diamonds that I have accumulated over 4 years of playing, to see it all go to waste. I'm pretty much done with this.
  3. Halloween Event broke?

There are people that have only only done the minimum and have 4 of these kits from this event. I have done all quests to where there are none left until tomorrow, and spent 13k diamonds. I have only 5 kits.
  4. Halloween Event broke?

That's not how it works. But thanks for replying.
  5. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Not sure what the problem here is, other than all enemies didn't even attempt to leave their base.
  6. Halloween Event broke?

I think there is more to it than just bad luck. There is something fishy going on here.
  7. Halloween Event broke?

I've gone through all of the quests up to this point and have spent 13k diamonds. I only have 5 Abandoned Asylum kits. Something here is seriously wrong.