• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. CaptainKirk1234

Inactive players

I know someone that had a inactive work deleted after 3 months
  2. CaptainKirk1234

They're probably aren't that many that play FOE and are also on the forum, I wish you good luck...

They're probably aren't that many that play FOE and are also on the forum, I wish you good luck though.
  3. CaptainKirk1234

Feedback for the New World - Carthage

From the announcement: "We don't have an exact time frame yet."
  4. CaptainKirk1234

It's just the one that you normally get?

It's just the one that you normally get?
  5. CaptainKirk1234

Archaeology Event 2021 Feedback

After midnight today will you still be able to get the daily gem for today considering it is the last day of the event and it ends at 3:30AM?
  6. CaptainKirk1234

Um?

Um?
  7. CaptainKirk1234

I hope the problem gets better and that everyone is safe and healthy!

I hope the problem gets better and that everyone is safe and healthy!
  8. CaptainKirk1234

Three months in to this game I am a fan!

I have been playing 7 months btw, you seem to be doing well off, I am in IA, don't want to move up until I get my Arc to 80, should be in a few days, you should get a Arc after you get the trinity (COA, CDM and Zeus), if you are not aware at level 80 the Arc give's you a 90% boost on the rewards...
  9. CaptainKirk1234

Algorithm on Crow’s Nest changed

For 1 whole GBG season I was really angry cause I was getting only like 20fp a day regardless of doing 30+ fights (more now) and then it was better again, IDK if it was luck or programming, but if no one else seems to have your problem, it is probably exactly that, "your Problem."
  10. CaptainKirk1234

Word Shift

Bat
  11. CaptainKirk1234

um ok, he might be pissed or laugh about it, who knows the great ways of penguins.

um ok, he might be pissed or laugh about it, who knows the great ways of penguins.
  12. CaptainKirk1234

Why do you have iPenguinPat's profile photo?

Why do you have iPenguinPat's profile photo?
  13. CaptainKirk1234

New Guild: You Be You.

Stop hating... but you guys are right, in-order to be a good guild you have to have restrictions, and I am sure eventually "you be you" will have them too. And I barely even notice my regulations anymore.
  14. CaptainKirk1234

Which do you like? GvG or GbG?

I think you guys should really consider doing GBG, it gives about 10fp every 3 or so attacks, 30 attacks and you could have 100fp if you are lucky.
  15. CaptainKirk1234

Archaeology Event 2021 Feedback

Same, I used tons and didn't even get one. And now my chances are greatly diminished of getting the daily gem every day.
  16. CaptainKirk1234

FOE has gotten worse

You realize that Moderators have played a huge role in the argument against you, and now you report "us" to those very same people?
  17. CaptainKirk1234

Daily Challenge: Cost vs. Reward, or "That's Funny, Inno"

In what spot and level on a Arc is it even possible to get 7,000 medals and 7 blueprints including a 1.9 arc bonus?
  18. CaptainKirk1234

Congrats!

Congrats!
  19. CaptainKirk1234

City Feedback

Any advice for me? I am still waiting to get something to utilize the space in the bottom right (which is also used to place blacks smiths.) I also have to get 3 more expansions to fill in the space in the bottom right so I can move the suishun mill.