• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. CaptainKirk1234

ChromeBook

I read some things about chromebooks not working with foe, and now guess what:now my chromebook isn't working with FOE. Any advice, earlier GBG, GE and settlement weren't loading, now once I got off, Foe isnt even loading... kinda comedic actually.
  2. CaptainKirk1234

5 Diamond Collect

I usually use the 5 diamonds collect button a lot, but in this case my DT is clearly collected, and yet the 5 diamonds button doesn't pop up? I know I have over 100fp in my bar... that is why I want to use it in the first place. Does anyone know what is up. I can post bigger pictures with a...
  3. CaptainKirk1234

Q About Private Chat on Forum

Is there a way to post a screenshot on Private Messages on Forum without having a link to the Image and without having to make a link with a 3rd party source? Cause when I hit the button I normally do to add a Image it says you need a link???
  4. CaptainKirk1234

Wow! 20 Bakery's

I was looking at peoples city's and I saw this.. I just felt like sharing, The amount of money that must have been spent. And yet highest GB is level 10! If you have any other crazy pics like this feel free to share.
  5. CaptainKirk1234

Allies of Zendekar looking for members ranked #33

Allies of Zendekar hosts a series of 1.9 and 1.8 threads, we rank well in GBG and GE, we have 3,5,10,20,30, 40, 50, 100 and 200fp swap threads. Our leader is steelth and he makes GBG and GE reports, and has all our guild records in spreadsheets, he also awards titles for top 5...
  6. CaptainKirk1234

Forge Points From GBG

When I used to do 20 battles in GBG I would get at least 50fp-100fp, but recently I can rarely even get more than 10 or 20fp. This has been going on for a few weeks now and I was wondering is there something I can do to raise that amount or was there a game update that lowers the amount of fp...
  7. CaptainKirk1234

Forum contest results qeustion

When and where will the results of the winter contest be posted.
  8. CaptainKirk1234

Why cant I do the winter challenge?

Why can I do the winter challenge, It just says come back later.
  9. CaptainKirk1234

City Suggestion

Hello, I am fairly new to the game and this is my city, I just want to get some tips and suggestions, my city production is 11fp and I have a level 7 arc, level 4 zeus, level 5 oracle and level 1 lighthouse.