• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. GaKOAK

Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

It depends on how many more full keys I can get. If using another 50 energy results in a few extra keys and a complete board I do it. If there aren't enough top or bottom pieces to make several level 4 keys I don't bother and move on.
  2. GaKOAK

Anniversary Event 2023 Feedback

The mini game isn't complicated at all, it just makes you think a little instead of blindly clicking your way across the board like so many other events. I like it and hope this mechanic returns in future events. Completing a board is not much of a challenge most of the time and the rewards...
  3. GaKOAK

Horrible new event

This isn't hard at all, just new. Everything you need to know is explained in the announcement and the video, plus MooingCat has a great guide and strategy video that has everything you need to know. Sure, it's more involved than events from the past that you could blindly click your way...
  4. GaKOAK

soccer confusion

You had 40% and 29% chance of losing, you lost.
  5. GaKOAK

2000 Aborted quest limit per day

A perfect example of an exploit is shown in the Netflix special "High Score". In the early days of console gaming one of the most popular was Sonic the Hedgehog, some of you might remember it. There were competitions held all over the country looking for the best players. The winners figured...
  6. GaKOAK

Feedback for update 1.199

I'll add my voice to the list of those who are unhappy about the new delay in the RQ, it is very annoying and detracts greatly from what was enjoyable game play. If this was introduced to reduce or punish those who abuse the RQ with bots, INNO failed badly in their solution. The bot users...
  7. GaKOAK

GbG

The map with hex shapes is gvg, not gbg
  8. GaKOAK

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I've said it before, along with many others. Get better instead of constantly whining ... build up your city, join a better guild, get your att/def up, level your fighting buildings and Traz. There are so many ways to improve your experience in GBG and elsewhere in the game that it would take...
  9. GaKOAK

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I agree with what others have said ... grow your guild and be more competitive instead of the constant bitching about how others are better or bigger or stronger than you. Your leaders won't do what is needed to grow? Find a better guild, there are plenty of them out there. Instead of trying...
  10. GaKOAK

Have you ever seen something so bold and stupid?

Someone was serious about getting those blueprints!
  11. GaKOAK

Stupid Insane Award goes to...

I've a story quest sitting for 2 months now to build residential buildings in the next age, and it's going to be sitting there for many more months to come.
  12. GaKOAK

If you are in OF after a couple of years you most certainly rushed to get there.
  13. GaKOAK

What were the requirements of the quest and why did it take you so long to finish it?
  14. GaKOAK

Trash in antique dealer all the time now

Do you have items for trade in the AD at all times? How many slots have you opened up? I've only been playing for 9 months and have all 5 slots open and I have something in there every day earning coins and gems, I currently have a million coins and just short of 1000 gems. Even small amounts...
  15. GaKOAK

Scrolling Rogues on army management screen

Select an age in which you don't have other troops.
  16. GaKOAK

Winter Event 2020 Feedback

Fix what? Nowhere does it say that everything will be provided easily. The game requires strategy and patience, it would be boring if everyone got everything from every event easily, work with what you get and play the game to get what you want. The buildings and set pieces will be...
  17. GaKOAK

Cultural Settlements Progress

Egypt and Japan are by far the easiest, whoever said Vikings was the easiest is insane. Egypt can be done with only Nubian Archers, fighting the easy and medium battles daily provides plenty of loot to finish with a few days to spare. A lucky 4x early on in Japan gets things going nicely, the...
  18. GaKOAK

Who is in the Abandoned Asylum?

His name is Bob, we don't talk about Bob.
  19. GaKOAK

Aid All Button

Manual clicking is rewarded though ... coins, tavern silver, forge points, blueprints. "aid all" is a horrible idea, there are times when I don't want to aid everyone, especially the hood. Aiding friends and guild mates takes a few minutes at most, even with the delay. I honestly don't see...
  20. GaKOAK

Aid All Button

Aid all button would only benefit the lazy players. I just timed myself aiding 60 guild members, aiding and sitting in the open taverns for 80 friends, and just for fun aiding the top 25 in the hood. It took all of 4 minutes. If you are too lazy or think those 4 minutes are that valuable...