• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. How to connect Google Account to existing Game Account?

Yes it goes to that page but where I am suppose to sign in is blank Have a square with a sad face on it Says play google refused to connect
  2. How to connect Google Account to existing Game Account?

I am trying to sign into FOE via sign in page but where sign is It is all white Unable to enter username and pswd Playing on PC but leaving for holidays and want it on tablet Need to play in Browser as well
  3. How do ya'll keep playing this game for years after years?

It's either this or talk to hubby
  4. Guild Treasury

GbG is silver Founder was active this am with no response to messages Looking for another guild actively now
  5. Sniping guide for new and intermediate players

That is awesome info for a fairly new person Thanks Gives me a chance to check who is active or not
  6. Guild Treasury

:rolleyes: :eek: Not so good at those Goes right along with math Great advice Appreciate the honesty Ok will go searching for the list of Guilds or you could just give me a link ;)
  7. Guild Treasury

Send messages to Leaders and Founders and gave them till this evening to fix the problem Then will post it on our Social board. Gotta give them a chance to figure out what is wrong Amazed that one of the Leaders didn't know how to unlock it Thanks Any advice what to look for when...
  8. Guild Treasury

Thanks will post it on our message boards
  9. Guild Treasury

Costs of Unlocking Difficulties The costs of unlocking Difficulties depend on the age and number of your guild members when the expedition beings. Each player in your guild will generate a cost based on their age. Your guild will need to pay the cumulative cost for all guild members in order to...
  10. Guild Treasury

I am looking at Guild Expeditions What is GbG?? Not that far yet I am at Early Middle ages It reads under Difficulty !! that it costs IA goods I am under the assumption that means iron age goods so I put doanted 2 limestone as it stated Did NOT work From one city the Leader stated he did...
  11. Guild Treasury

Ok as it stands right now I am ready to enter Level 2 for both of my cities. The 1st city I noticed some of the numbers were in red beside amount of goods Went to see if I had correct amount of goods Came back and goods required were in black (balanced out \even) A different good had red...
  12. Guild Treasury

So how do we know what needs donated and how many ??
  13. Guild Treasury

If you donate goods to the guild expedition to get to a higher level When the expedition ends will it remain at the higher level or go back to 1st level again.
  14. How do you build the Galata tower?

Oh great My fav subject LOL Got it thanks o_O
  15. How do you build the Galata tower?

How do I lock in a spot????
  16. How do you build the Galata tower?

Ok will see what I can do When you lock it in does it automatically take your FPs to keep it ahead??
  17. How do you build the Galata tower?

How do I do that I am assuming it means to place FPs to remain in the top 3
  18. How do you build the Galata tower?

Pray tell let me know I am having a hard time Only have 3 been donating FPs like crazy for over 2 weeks now
  19. Winter Contest 1, 2 & 3 Feedback

I'm with you Got access to pic one but not the others