• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Building requirements for Great Buildings

Searched everywhere and couldn't find the answer Do you need all the goods listed under building requirements The obvious answer is yes but thought I would ask to be sure Gonna take me forever if so On a side track at what age do I find copper factory Have copper but can't locate the...
  2. 5 - 4 hour productions??

What does that mean?? I completed 5 - 4 productions and didn't receive anything for it Have 2 limestone quarries and completed each with 4 hour productions Have 2 ebony and completed both with 4 hour production Also 1 rock and did the same Having a hard time completing my quest because...
  3. Significant Other

Posting this because I have been married a lot longer than this game was even thought of. Probably before most of you born. I met my hubby (other half) (cause I am the better half) in high school. Yes high school sweethearts. We have been married 47 years and still going strong. Me being the...
  4. Jokes (Clean ones of course)

Not going to post the answer until I have some responses (only fair) What is the difference between Northern girls and Southern girls No offence intended Just trying to ease the tension is these restricted times
  5. House of Horrors

Sorry I can't find the answer to this How do I go about building the House of horrors ?? I have it in my inventory but can't build it :rolleyes:
  6. Diamonds and Tavern

How do I go about collecting diamonds instead of spending? How and where do I get a tavern ? Searched the forum under guides and questions but can't find solution anywhere Been playing for 3 days now and liking the game thus far. Please help I am part of a guild now although have no clue...