• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. [Question] Medals

Thanks to the people who responded to this appreciate it.
  2. [Question] Medals

How, can you get more medals for a newer player I really really really need more because I need one spot for my pirates hideout (Summer Event 2021) And it would be ever more beneficial to my mental well being
  3. [Question] Negotiantions

How do negotiations work is there any skill when it comes to the or is it entirely luck-based (just guessing)
  4. [Question] Forge Points

Should I spend My forge points on Reasearch or My GB Oracle of Delphi
  5. Feedback for Summer Event 2021

Epic, It actually gives me something to do. Thx For This
  6. Is it better to Do Shorter time lengths or longer when it comes to matterials

Is it better to produce materials that take longer but u get more or Materials that give u less but faster for a player who doesn't really ever get off the game
  7. [Question] Submissions for the compotitions

Where can I put my sumbissions into the compotition
  8. [Question] Selling my Buildings.

Ok thank you Ill keep this to heart
  9. [Question] Selling my Buildings.

Should I sell my buildings when I get a new age.
  10. Im on here alot but recourses how do you get em Fast

I suppose your right let me uh make it not so dumb. Ok so I'm having a problem with getting resources & I would like to know why Im having trouble getting resources when I have 10-13 hunters. And I would like to know is there a better way to approach fighting a very strong enemy. I hope this...
  11. Im on here alot but recourses how do you get em Fast

I literally can't do anything for like another day or 2 and the Army I'm trying to attack is Insane What should I do
  12. Joke of the Day

Hmmm WAT
  13. Joke of the Day

Teacher: "Kids, what does the chicken give you?" Student: "Meat!" Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?" Student: "Bacon!" Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?" Student: "Homework!"
  14. The teddy bear thing for halloween event

Bruhv why do you think I said its a bit late
  15. The teddy bear thing for halloween event

Its telling me to build 1 production building from my age OR 2 buildings from the previous age and I've done both so I'm kinda lost now
  16. The teddy bear thing for halloween event

Hello Ik this prob won't be worth it but my Red-eyed teddy bear quest wont work
  17. Easiest way to get Money

Thank you very much Mistris and Mister.
  18. Easiest way to get Money

No pardon me I didn't specify but I need to get 1,700
  19. Easiest way to get Money

Uh I'm trying to get passed a quest and I have to wait like 30 mins to get 100 Like huh