• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Issue with small / smaller Guilds and the Champion Tower is they have no chance of getting it? Not sure if true but someone said the Champion Tower changes for every 6 season GbG. Does anyone know if that is true? Meaning that for every 6 season GbG the Champion Tower also changes.
  2. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Because more fights are required Guilds leaders are increasing the minimum number of fights required to meet Guild minimums. Besides when everyone was asking for more fights I'm pretty sure they were thinking of more attrition free fights not what we got with the new GbG changes
  3. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Then you get kicked from your Guild
  4. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Not only that, butnNow that we're into GbG for a few, what does everyone think? 418 fight for one sector seem way too much? So does 300+? I'm getting tennis elbow, INNO definately have to cut down on the number of clicks, or they are going to be losing a ton of players???
  5. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Second comment on the new GbG, seeing how they made all these changes why didn't they make changes to speed the game up, action is where a lot of gamers are moving too, slowing things down just make the game duller. Why can't they make it so injured troops don't show up in the Army menu?
  6. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Just responding to INNO BGB update, I think they missed 100 fights, alot of the sector we've been fighting take 320 fights, not the 220 INNO posted in their update :(
  7. Market PvP aspect clearly for new players

I play lots of GbG so I get my Castle points from there and PvP kills troops 1000% more than GbG for the rewards given IMO and because I auto battle 100% of the time what experience do you get by battling in PvP?
  8. Market PvP aspect clearly for new players

PvP a troop killer for sure, I lose more troops there then anywhere else and I play a lot of GbG , like you I only play in my advanced world because I started there when PvP started and altho I lose troops there not as much when I tried playing in my other world. I won't be playing anywhere...
  9. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

The new GbG video says the new info provided should help cut down the number of clicks required. But,. when it only shows the number of building slot a sector has, rather then how many of them are built you still need to click on the sector to know when it makes sense to attack the sector...
  10. Market PvP aspect clearly for new players

Yes but With the ranking points never resetting PvP definitely is NOT for new players. A new player has NO HOPE to rank in the top 20 let alone the top 3. When they have to compete with someone that has been playing more than a month longer then them. In addition there is not much difference...
  11. Market PvP aspect clearly for new players

With the ranking points never resetting PvP definitely is NOT for new players. A new player has NO HOPE to rank in the top 20 let alone the top 3. When they have to compete with someone that has been playing more than a month longer then them. In addition there is not much difference in the...
  12. Should be a way to hide players in your Guild (i.e. the ones that don't aid or motivate etc.)

What does everyone think of of that suggestion ???
  13. Anyone think the Battle menu needs a rework ???

Can anyone tell me why damaged units show up in the Battle menu when I have literally hundreds of fully heal troops of the same type that show up as damaged???
  14. PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

I was one of the player who lowered the number of players. I agree PvP was so much less consistent then the rest of the game found it very very annoying !!
  15. PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

Cheers, so angry at INNO for this stupid part of the game, forgot all I had to do was pull my defending army to send INNO a message how stupid this part of the game is and they know I'm not playing it. Now as per my original post if I can get lots of others to do the same maybe INNO will get the...
  16. PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

Do what you want everyone can have an option. I'm fine with yours. But as a game to have totally different player experience in one part of the game to the other part is just down right very very stupid in my humble opinion. ... and to call something Player vs Player when it's not is just wrong !!!
  17. PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

Yup I think everyone should stop playing PvP untill INNO calls it what it is Player vs Autobot. You play a player win or lose and then 2 seconds later that same player has a totally different army. Autobot!!!
  18. Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

INNO PLEASE TELL ME IF THAT IS THE CASE WHY ARE THERE ANY PERCENTAGES AT ALL???
  19. Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

Build more attack building and fight in Battlegrounds. Constantly get 200-300 Fp's daily if you belong to a Great Guild. :)
  20. Soccer Cup 2021 Feedback

All defending Army buildings are worthless no matter what level of protection they give you. As it doesn't matter how strong your city defenses are you can always get defeated and plundered. The only real City defense is collecting everything on time :) The new event building will be going...