• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Lady Nibiru

Rampage Now Recruiting!

Was it run by ZooMD? If so, he's got Rampage doing well here in East-Nagach. If you're around you should come check us out.
  2. Lady Nibiru

Rampage Now Recruiting!

Hi Alonsopuff, unable to find you listed in East-Nagach world.
  3. Lady Nibiru

Rampage Now Recruiting!

Just giving a heads up that our guild is currently recruiting all age, seasoned, active players. Especially looking to add more Iron Age to Late Middle Age players to our roster. We're a Diamond League Guild in the Top 30 Listing so rewards and benefits are good! Below are the nuts and bolts...
  4. Lady Nibiru

Today is a good day to fly....

Today is a good day to fly....
  5. Lady Nibiru

Boys! Boys! Why soooooooo serious? Shoooo!

Boys! Boys! Why soooooooo serious? Shoooo!
  6. Lady Nibiru

Feedback Forge Friday Sale 2020

Thanks, RazorbackPirate. I did that. It literately was not there anymore. But, it's okay. I heard it was a poor deal anyway from another member.
  7. Lady Nibiru

I've let it go, thanks.
  8. Lady Nibiru

LOL! Only men responded to this. Still clueless as ever. But, it's okay.

LOL! Only men responded to this. Still clueless as ever. But, it's okay.
  9. Lady Nibiru

Again: Where is the Scientist Package? Hi. When I logged in this morning there was a Scientist Package good for 24 hours that was available for forge points and goods. Today was also the day where I leveled up to EMA from IA. After I leveled up the Scientist Package disappeared. That doesn't...
  10. Lady Nibiru

Life can be Heaven or Hell, you choose.

Life can be Heaven or Hell, you choose.
  11. Lady Nibiru

Hi. When I logged in this morning there was a Scientist Package good for 24 hours that was available for forge points and goods. Today was also the day where I leveled up to EMA from IA. After I leveled up the Scientist Package disappeared. That doesn't seem right. Could someone please look into...