• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. o LJ o

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

This is a snake eating its tail. You can never get to the root cause.If you keep asking why and what, it comes back to , to get better rewards, to build GBs and playing power, to be a top player, to be in a top guild, to be in competitive GbG, to get good rewards, to build GBs and playing power...
  2. o LJ o

When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I wish we could put names in a hat every season. Hey, theres an idea... LOL!!
  3. o LJ o

Please rework the calculation for ranking

My guild is the highest level on the server. We dominate GbG and GE every season. However, we are ranked #19? That makes NO SENSE. If GvG is such a dying part of FOE then when will this change? What, besides GvG can change this?
  4. o LJ o

I'm tired of this crappy combat.

If you know which units to fight against which, you won't lose any at all. But you have to know. Also, they are some great ways to semi auto-battle. What is keeping you from farming and getting to know people in the guild. The social aspect of this game is my favorite. So I don't know what...