• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Ricardoso83

My granny houst to say: my boy a sock is a sock, we always need socks, even for free, that is...

My granny houst to say: my boy a sock is a sock, we always need socks, even for free, that is for sure, I am not in a free Christmas spirit on the game, I get to see this awful event every day and I cannot “erase it” in any form, it’s absolutely dreadful, happy Christmas to you without “socks”...
  2. Ricardoso83

Socks to inno and a happy Christmas to all foe community, that is left, be happy or try to be...

Socks to inno and a happy Christmas to all foe community, that is left, be happy or try to be it, ty.
  3. Ricardoso83

Why inno doesn’t give a bit? It’s your problem inno even if the deal is tempting we won’t buy...

Why inno doesn’t give a bit? It’s your problem inno even if the deal is tempting we won’t buy those amazing rewards as the Christmas gift, stick to them it’s better but later don’t be surprise if your deals turn to be way worse, because the people of the game has 0 sense of merchandise to...
  4. Ricardoso83

Winter 2021 Feedback

Most of all all games do “sleight game fixes” even in Christmas events as offerings also but inno is different it pleases us with treats, 2 shuffles in a row, amazing inno, tyvm. Best of the worst events so far, keep it for next year then I will have 30days slack of the game.
  5. Ricardoso83

Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

They are german sometimes it gives "errors" on translation some of the times...
  6. Ricardoso83

Hi there, till now the rewards are good, I like it: more army, supplies, coins and rogues, diamonds, although it’s simply a update of the map is nothing out this world... Things like siege, under siege, pit (after conquer the time would be less), would be great, general nothing new in strategy...
  7. Ricardoso83

Winter 2021 Feedback

Another thing I forgot to mention about this “awesome” event...I picked double and them a key gives me a key and 1 piece of key (b.s this definition of double), this event is awful, going to start to play hardcore other games in Christmas time since this event puts the moral all down, no...
  8. Ricardoso83

FAntabulastic till i won like 15/20 times in a row, 10fps, kkkkkk...But still great, lmao...
  9. Ricardoso83

Winter 2021 Feedback

Sorry the remarck, isn´t itself a feedback about early quests?
  10. Ricardoso83

Winter 2021 Feedback

My feedback on Facebook... ` Why nerf a dificult event already to 5stars each quest? why leave each chance with 10 stars? why not make shuffle arbitary or for later (clean the board)? why incidents nerfed (2stars each everytime), why reeinders so expensive for normal rewards (3k dias)? Where is...
  11. Ricardoso83

Word Shift

You are pro that is impossible that one needs to "scramble" and reduce one letter _* Cashed
  12. Ricardoso83

Word Association Game

RAbbit
  13. Ricardoso83

Word Shift

Scared
  14. Ricardoso83

Word Shift

agrees is this a word shift?
  15. Ricardoso83

WHERE R YOU B***ch, lmao...Its my last one, its a bummer!!!!

WHERE R YOU B***ch, lmao...Its my last one, its a bummer!!!!
  16. Ricardoso83

Halloween Event Feedback Thread

It´s worse: I got like 100 tickets in all these days where there has been people that received 100, 200 in one day... Last doll is a bummer to find, 8 to 10xs at least each of the first dolls... Entire lines without anything, "a lot" of wasted flashlights and lanterns we can get 1/2 items most...
  17. Ricardoso83

Word Association Game

thrust
  18. Ricardoso83

Word Shift

Cain
  19. Ricardoso83

Word Association Game

booty
  20. Ricardoso83

Word Shift

seek