• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. How is "Motivation" determind

This thread is >2 years old, but I'll add to it. We know that "automatic" motivation (from other players) applies to FP-producing buildings first in your city. But I've recently discovered a BIG problem after adding a bunch of Sparkborns (1-2 FPs) to my city. Now, none of the high-FP-producing...
  2. Hi spartacus, May I ask your reasoning as to why you do not like the idea of adding...

Hi spartacus, May I ask your reasoning as to why you do not like the idea of adding functionality to status bars showing the "amount needed to complete"? Thank you.
  3. November Competition

B3, E3, B7, E7. Please reward me on Mount Killmore. Thank you!
  4. August Contest - Summer Event!

PROART parrot APKLN plank HGHI AESS high seas RLUPNED plunder ERASOH ashore LLSKU skull AISLND island LGDO gold TOIEDUH hideout YAOH ahoy TYNUIM mutiny RTOP port UOREG rogue RFITS ETAM first mate ETUAESRR treasure PSIH ship CVEO cove CORHAN anchor EELK keel...
  5. Win Energy drinks and tournament tickets!

The correct answer is 12.
  6. Feudal Japan settlement question

Does the Tavern boost "Extra Turn" apply to the Feudal Japan Market negotiations? Can I get an extra turn in each of the Market negotiations?
  7. Seeking a Reliable, Friendly Guild

Hi Shadow2k1, You might try Knights of the North (~20 Guildmates). I've found them to be very helpful/nurturing/mentoring to a newb like me. They also have some 1M+ players.