• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Glockgemini

Don't You Hate It When...

Sounds like you need a little text box on the GB screen to store your target number for that place.
  2. Glockgemini

Market PvP aspect clearly for new players

What I envisioned when first hearing about PvP was being assigned a guild and starting at the bottom, fight your way as far to the top as you could. Winning prizes depending on how high you got. Kinda like what many players do on dead mondays. I can normally make it all way.
  3. Glockgemini

I have gotten L5 on the castle a few days ago but still cannot see my sixth slot in the AD trade window

Is there a trick or fee to get the 6th box? Nothing has changed in the window.
  4. Glockgemini

Progress on raising max level for guilds?

Its been a while since we hit level 100 and I was curious if it will be raised again. If so, our store of power will probably take us to 112.
  5. Glockgemini

Demanding Forge Points from Neighbors??

Plundering teaches people to pay more attention to their cities.
  6. Glockgemini

Black Friday feedback

Is that like Suggested Retail for clothing?
  7. Glockgemini

Black Friday feedback

Does Inno ever focus test these ideas? I imatgine there are a few people foolish/rich enough to consider buying these things but, come-on, $21 for a building upgrade?
  8. Glockgemini

Old Story

Most players have the opposite problem. They are one or two ages ahead on the map and storyline and cannot continue until they advance an age. The tough ones are having military buildings from the next age. I think it is Inno's way of putting the brakes on.
  9. Glockgemini

Tomorrow Era is way too futuristic

Inno knew there would be more ages to follow TE but didn't plan out out the tech flow over those ages very well. So you end up with tech that shouldn't be in earlier eras and tech that is too old in the later eras. Just like the resources for goods don't make much sense, its just a game and you...
  10. Glockgemini

Forge Point Package

If you have a L80 Arc, and you should have, the easiest way to move FPs into your bank is to take production FPs and load up places in your 190 thread. If you put 100 FPs on a 190 rated place then your 100 FP reward will go into your bank. Rinse and repeat.
  11. Glockgemini

PvP Arena (Reworked) Feedback

I burned 12MM medals to finish Crystal level and my prize is just a One Up? That and 100 FP and 100 goods that are 1/6 of my daily production. That is ridiculous. We need a real prize to achieve. Like a building just for PVP just like the Statue of Honor for GBG. Something like the Military...
  12. Glockgemini

Next Battle????

If you're gonna fight, you gotta learn how to do it right. You will find two stage battles on the Map, in GE and GBG. Get used to them.
  13. Glockgemini

Bonus Quest Reward Logic

You could have gotten anything, including diamonds. Rolling the dice.
  14. Glockgemini

FOE has gotten worse

FOE has made most every item unreasonably expensive. If you wanted to buy the full tavern with diamonds, it would cost you $15K. A one of ten upgrade selling for $18? If they had more presence of mind on pricing, they could squeeze more diamonds out of the players.
  15. Glockgemini

Excess medals & BPs accumulated from a high level Arc

I had 17M medals and wasn't paying attention in PVP and now I am back to 6M. They can go fast.
  16. Glockgemini

A Crazy Thought on Events

Least favorite mini-game: St. Patrick's Best mini-game: Archeology, except for those darn medallions. I never got all 8. Best field mini-game: Forge Bowl (just with the 100D coach) I guess there are no more short events. Then, the prizes were small too. Remember Magnum Opus? (I have 13 now)...
  17. Glockgemini

Is there a general consensus as when to sell off lower level goods buildings?

Goods buildings are impractical after you reach ME. By then, I had enough Event Specials to build 330 goods per day with none of the costs you have in the goods buildings. The best thing about GBs and specials is they don't require 2 lane roads! I have one whole piece of 2 lane road in my city...
  18. Glockgemini

Where is Flying Island GB?

That's one big-ass escalator!
  19. Glockgemini

Be a fast GOSU in GBG

For GE, GBG, Map and Hood, I have two styles of quick combat. Full auto and Semi auto. Both assume you had the foresight to get your Traz planted in EMA along with a Rogue Den. If you don't have them both, then you are not ready for quick combat. As in any combat scenario, you will do much...
  20. Glockgemini

Where is Flying Island GB?

If it's flying, why does it take up space in the city? At least the SC needs a dock and hanger to land and unload.