• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Glockgemini

I have gotten L5 on the castle a few days ago but still cannot see my sixth slot in the AD trade window

Is there a trick or fee to get the 6th box? Nothing has changed in the window.
  2. Glockgemini

Progress on raising max level for guilds?

Its been a while since we hit level 100 and I was curious if it will be raised again. If so, our store of power will probably take us to 112.
  3. Glockgemini

How much community support?

I had one of the most useful ideas in the current forum and the poll was 10/10 and it was closed and archived for lack of community support. How much does it need? Also, if players have the same problem with losing their login every week that I have, it's hard to get past the regular nay...
  4. Glockgemini

Idea for new GB - M.A.S.H.

I have been tossing around an idea for a GB that would allow you to replace 1 unit in a 2 stage battle. Gear it similar to GT so around L20 you could have 4 times in a day to replace one unit. The unit to replace could be dead or injured. This would be useful for those battles where you lose...
  5. Glockgemini

Where are my Arctic Harbor crew going?

Before the second crew showed up, I had a L3 and 2 L2 crewmen. After the second crew, I can only find the 2 L2s and I don't want to spend 25D to find the L3. I have what I guess are the twins but they don't seem to do much together. So I selected them and a L2 and now I am getting 61 promethium...
  6. Glockgemini

Does GE stay the same or change with the player?

I was under the impression that GE always stayed the same and you could master it by boosting your ATT/DEF bonuses. But it seems to keep getting harder and I heard that as your bonuses go up, so does GE. If that is so, then boosting your bonuses is fruitless for GE though probable still useful...