• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. The Saturn Gates and the Goods Fiasco

Many players have more than 1 million fps. Couldn’t they have just bought the goods? I’m on a goods thread and someone just asked to buy 60k in SAT goods.
  2. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

Thanks for the analysis. I think it will take a few championships to answer all the questions.
  3. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

True. But if you did it a couple of times in a championship season, it would give you several wins, maybe even 3 If you manage it well.
  4. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

If you’re at 975 or 950, you’re still in Diamond….so if you can white out the map and hold it, you’d have maximum VP and win your map. Then you move up to 1000 next season. Does this mean you’d keep all the VP you earned in the 1st season and could be at the top of the ranking (since the...
  5. New changes to gbg at beta forum.

How is fighting in a lower league less work?
  6. New changes to gbg at beta forum.

I play in Diamond. I never said I was in Bronze - stop assuming. What difference does it make how much someone makes in another league? They’re pay the same thing to get attrition reduced fights as you so why shouldn’t they get the same rewards? A fight is a fight no matter the league. Is it...
  7. New changes to gbg at beta forum.

Wow. I’m not whining. I’ve been playing longer than GBG. I have the experience to state the obvious. Why is it players like you trash those that don’t want the high pressure of a top guild. Or start calling people names or disrespecting them for having an opinion different from yours. I play in...
  8. New changes to gbg at beta forum.

How is the need reduced? If you are a small guild, (and let’s be honest - not all guilds should or could be a big guild) you still want to play and GBG is a big part of the current game. So you battle the high attrition to get meager rewards, then place camps but those camps don’t give you 160...
  9. New changes to gbg at beta forum.

I’m not saying make buildings more expensive. I’m saying - if you’re in Copper, Silver, Gold, Platinum, you should either get the same rewards as Diamond or reduce the building costs to balance the reduction in rewards. Personally, I think the building costs and rewards should be the same no...
  10. New changes to gbg at beta forum.

My point about GBG building cost was simply this: don’t charge the same price for buildings if you don’t give the same rewards. Why reduce the rewards at all? This is not a discussion about little guilds versus big. And stop trying to tell everyone they have to play balls to the wall, no outside...
  11. New changes to gbg at beta forum.

I’ll start by saying I‘ve been playing since before GBG. It didn’t do anything to speak up before - I tried. But now the new changes will further penalize all leagues except for diamond. Think about it - the lower leagues have always paid the same cost for buildings but the rewards were greatly...
  12. Unable to start productions or read messages starting today

If you need to access messages, do it through GBG. The message link still works there.
  13. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

What works in GE5 - bottles, tavern boosts, etc.? Does the tavern extra turn work?
  14. gbg

Quick and easy fix to GBG - remove forge points from rewards!
  15. gbg

I’ve been following the Beta thread closely since it was announced. I play in a highly competitive guild in one world and a guild that’s very competitive in platinum in another world. And I was playing before GBG. No matter how many fights I get a season, I still believe that GBG needs to be...
  16. Feedback for the Guild Admin Conversations

I tried twice - both messages changed to include the entire guild after a couple of hours. The second message won’t delete.
  17. Winter Event 2020 Feedback

Maybe but I know the spending habits of my friends throughout the game. We discuss this issue regularly across 5 worlds. In the past 6 years, online gaming has changed drastically. There’s much more competition. If, as you say, Inno has continued doing business the same way, then maybe my...
  18. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

But aren‘t we just sitting around having tea and biscuits with the top guilds just farming? They don’t compete.
  19. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

My suggestion of having slots on the beach supports this. Take the slots from the center, reduce #2 ring but put 2 in every outer ring and let people get off the beach.
  20. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

The idea of GBG was great but the execution was flawed. I don’t know if Inno expected that guilds would take a “battle” game and just turn it into a way to get rewards without trying. I’m in a high level guild that’s considering reducing our GBG focus because it’s boring to farm. Here’s what I...